11

Ashton's pov

Hayes has been ignoring Luke for a few weeks now and Luke is trying to figure out what he did, Cal and Mikey are missing, and Li and Cameron are on some date or something, then there's me I've got nobody to talk to or to hang out with. There was a knock on the door so I got up to answer it. "Yes?" I asked the boy curiously. "Um I'm looking for Brent Rivera" the boy says. "He isn't here" I said. "His sister said-Damn it Lexi tricked me" the boy said. "Are you Brent's friend?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm Chris Collins" the boy, Chris, says. "I'm Ashton Irwin and maybe we can help each other out, you see my friend Michael Clifford is missing too" I said. "Sure I'll help you if you help me" he says. "Let's go then" I said and he nodded his head.

Luke's pov

"Luke?" the voice I thought I'd never hear again asks. "Hayes!!!" I exclaimed. "Hey Luke, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you lately" he says sheepishly. "It doesn't matter all that matters is that you're here now" I said. "Hey you wanna go watch the fireworks display that's going to happen soon?" he asks me. Its about seven at night, just letting you know this now. "Yeah" I said and he dragged me behind him.

Michael's pov

I just saw Luke and Hayes rush by in a hurry so I followed them. Brent and I are together again but he's still upset with me so I decided to let him drag me to the park for some firework displays. Which is where Hayes apparently was dragging Luke. "Mikey!!" Brent says. "Hey baby" I said. "So Ash is here with Chris and Cal is here by himself" he says. "Oh I wouldn't say alone" I said looking at my friend and a some boy I've never seen before. "Well that's interesting Matt doesn't like coming to things like this" Brent says. "Cal has this way with people" I said. "I can see this" he says. "Come on" he said and we sat down. "Hey Luke, hey Nash" Cal says. "Hey Cal" I said just as Brent said "Hey Matt." "So what brings you here?" I asked Cal. "Well Matt said there was going to be fireworks so I asked if he could bring me and he agreed" Cal says shrugging.

Niall's pov

"Niall?" the last person on earth I want to speak with asks me. "What do you want Nash?" I asked him. "Listen I'm sorry-" "Nash you don't get it do you?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "Everything has to go your way or its not right" I said. "That's not-" "You want Hayes to end things with Luke, Nash yes it does your own brother can't even be happy" I said. "Niall my family-" "Nash I know your family is important to you but what about me and my family, huh? Every time someone in your family needs something I'm there and you're off doing who knows what" I said. "Niall-" "No I'm sick and tired of this I do everything for you Nash and what do I get in return nothing" I said. "Niall-" "I missed my older brothers wedding because of you, I wasn't there when my nephew was born hell I missed five years of his life, I barely have time to have a personal life because of the band and your family Nash and I'm sick of it ok" I said. "But Niall-" "Just stay away from me until you figure out what's more important to you, your fame and fortune or me" I said and walked away. "Niall sweetheart are you alright?" Mrs. Grier asks me. "Yeah I've just-" "I heard what you were telling Nash" she says. "Its nothing personal" I said. "I know but you seemed to have missed out on a lot in your family" she says. "I have and I just want to see them again" I said trying to hold back the tears. "Your family is really nice you know" she says making me look at her confused. "Come on I wanna show you something" she says and tugs me behind her.

As soon as we stopped I realized we were at a park that held a ton of people. "Maura" Mrs. Grier says. Ok this isn't funny!! "Ye-NIALL!!" my mom exclaims hugging me. "Mom!!" I said hugging her back.

Cameron's pov

"Well would you look at that Niall's family is here" I said startling Li. "Niall hasn't spoken to his family since he met Nash" Li says but then covered his mouth with his hand. "Liam what did you just say?" I asked him. He shook his head no. "When I get my hands on Nash I'm gonna-" "Guys enjoy the fireworks that's why there here" Lou says. "I think Haz and Shawn are a little to preoccupied at the moment" Li says pointing towards our two friends. "Yeah I'm not going to be going over there but seriously you guys enjoy the fireworks" Lou says and then walks away. "He's right you know" Li says. "Yeah that's why I'm going to wait to end Nash" I said.

Hayes's pov

"Luke stop" I whined as he kept poking me. "Fine" he huffed but not even two seconds later he was poking me again. "Is this some sort of punishment for avoiding you?" I asked him. "Somewhat" he says shrugging. "I'm sorry Luke I've just had school and homework" I said. "I know but you could have sent a text or called me" he told me. "Wait? Why are they popping fireworks in the first place?" he asks me. "Honestly I have no idea but just go with it" I said.

Calum's pov

"So why exactly are they popping fireworks right now?" I asked Matt confused. "This park is really far from town so people come here and do things popping fireworks is one of them" he says shrugging. "What else do they do?" I asked. "Well they usually have an outdoor movie theater its really packed during the summer time though especially on the Fourth of July" he says. "So why don't you like coming to these things?" I asked him. "I used to bring my sister here when these events happen but two years ago she disappeared and honestly the spark to even come to these events left me" he says. "What was your sisters name?" I asked him. "Sarah, he name was Sarah" he says. "That's a cool name" I said. "Sarah was only eight when she disappeared, I know I shouldn't have brought her here that night but Sarah being Sarah wanted to come so I brought her" he says. I waited for him to continue, maybe I could help find her, I mean I am on break until July. "It was my fault if I hadn't have left her sitting there to talk with my friends she wouldn't have disappeared" he says staring at the stars. "If you want I can help you" I said. "Sarah's case was closed and I'm sure the police won't be too thrilled for someone to be snooping around her case file" he says. "My older sister is a detective Matt" I said. "Are you sure you wanna help me?" he asks me. "Yeah besides what could possibly go wrong?" I asked and he smiled.

Liam's pov

Cal was really talking with Matt and I was really curious about what they were talking about. "Liam watch" Cam says. Apparently this town is very spontaneous about things like popping fireworks for no reason.