~35 Kitty Greeting~

"Knock knock," I said as I opened the door to the hospital room. "How are you guys holding up?"

"[F/N]? They let you leave your room already?" Izuku questioned as he sat upright.

"Yeah, the only injuries I have left are minor so I'm good to go." I stated with a smile.

"I'm glad you're alright [F/N]," Iida said looking up. "If you had been seriously injured, I would've never forgiven myself...."

"Iida, none of that was your fault. When you think about it, we all did a pretty great thing last night!"

"I agree," Shouto said with his forever monotone voice. "I'm very impressed with you especially Iida. Stain seemed to let Midoriya, [F/N], and I live on purpose. He was actually trying to murder you, but you stood tall."

"That's not true...I-" Iida was suddenly cut off by the sliding open of the door. I turned around and stepped back towards the boys as to let the visitors in.

"So, the injured youngins are awake."

"Gran Torino!"

"Luminous!"

"And Manual too..."

"Idiot!" The short old man said stalking over to Izuku. "I could yell at you for hours right now. But before I do, you've got a visitor."

We all turned our heads towards the door as a tall dog man in a black suit walked through.

"This is Hosu's chief of police," Gran Torino stated. "Kenji Tsuragamae." Shouto and Iida both rose to their feet
while Izuku struggled to stand with his messed up leg.

"No, please, stay seated, woof." 'Did he just woof-' "So you're the UA students who brought down the Hero Killer, huh?"

"That would be us sir, yes." I said, trying desperately to not freak out.

"Stain had many severe injuries. Many broken bones and cracked ribs, woof. His body is currently in the hospital under strict surveillance. Here's a lesson you've all already learned:"

"When quirks first became the norm, the police force sought out to maintain the status quo. We decided quirks would not be used as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They were able to do what the police could not, if they were licensed of course. The only reason heroes can use their quirks is because if the strict rules early heroes chose to abide by."

"And that's why, whether you all were up against the hero killer or not, none of you had the authority to hurt the villain." The four of us tensed up when we realized where this was going. While we were fighting Stain, none of us took into account that we were breaking the law.

"That means the four of you, and your supervisors, Endeavor, Manual, Luminous, and Gran Torino will be receiving harsh punishments for your actions."

"Well now hold on just a second," Shouto growled. "If Iida hadn't been there, Native would've been murdered! And if not for [F/N] and Midoriya, both of them would be dead!" A wave of gratitude washed over me as I watched Shouto defend us all.

"No one else even knew the hero killer was in Hosu! Would you rather have had us just sit back and watch as innocent people died-!"

"W-woah Shouto, calm down, okay?" I said as I gently grabbed his arm. He kept his eyes on Tsuragamae, but his stance softened just a bit.

"So," Tsuragamae huffed, closing his amber eyes, "Its okay to break the law if it's plays out in your favor?"

"But sir, isn't it a hero's job to save people?" Shouto yelled.