~30 Kiri Island~

When I woke up, Katsuki was gone. I assumed I had fallen asleep again seeing as I was now tucked into my bed. "Oh, he left a note."

You fell asleep again, dumbass. You really need to get more sleep. That means stop looking at memes at 4 am. I'll see you at school.

-Katsuki

"Pfft, like that'll ever happen." I set the note back down on my nightstand and got out of my bed.

Walking into the kitchen I saw another note on the kitchen counter, it was from dad. Looking at it, I realized that it had probably been here since this morning.

[F/N],

Sorry to drop the bombshell on you kiddo but I have to leave town for an all-day meeting. I'll be back at around eight. Have a good day.

-Dad

"Figures, he is the number one hero. They're gonna want him at all the meetings. Looks like I'm alone till eight I guess." Grabbing myself a glass of water, I plopped down on the couch and started playing Minecraft on my phone.

"Damn skeleton!" I shouted after being killed by the stupid creature. "Screw it, I just lost twelve diamonds and more iron then I know what to do with. I give up." I turned off my phone, but almost seconds later, a soft ping came from it as the screen lit up.

Baby Shark🦈❤️

Hey [F/N]! Wanna hang out today?

I'm kinda bored and hanging with you is always fun!

You

You are my lord and savior Kiri

Baby Shark🦈❤️

??

You

You have cured my boredom

Arcade in 30, K?

Baby Shark🦈❤️

😂 k

Kirishima's POV

"Holy crap. She said yes. SHE SAID YES! Oh god, I need to get ready." I raced over to my wardrobe and started throwing heaps of clothing out. "No, no, definitely not, ew no," I kept rummaging through the clothes before finding something that satisfied me.

It was a dark gray shirt with a red a black plaid jacket to go over it. The pants were black ripped jeans and then to finish it off, I threw on some black high top converse. (Refer to the pic above)

"Good, twenty minutes left. I should get going, don't wanna make [F/N] wait for me." Just the sound of her name rolling off my tongue made my heart flutter. A vivid image of her popped into my head.

Her soft, [H/L], [H/C] hair. Her vibrant, [E/C] eyes. The way she could lighten the room with a simple smile. Everything about her was absolutely perfect.

"Snap out of it Eijiro! You have someplace to be in twenty minutes. Get your head out of the clouds. Besides, she probably doesn't even like you. She probably has a thing for Midoriya or Bakugo, those are her childhood friends after all...No.
Don't worry about that right now. I really gotta get going."

Stuffing my phone in my pocket, I headed out the front door.

2nd Person POV

You waited for Kirishima outside the arcade. Without meaning to, you had gotten there about ten minutes early. After a few more moments, you noticed a certain redhead running over to you.