~06 Entrance Exams Pt. 1~

Okay, so I did decide to change the POV for a part of the story. It's now in third person.

Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time had finally come.

UA's entrance exam!

            "Hurry up Izuku! We'll be late if you don't pick up the pace!" Izuku and [F/N] were making their way to UA, the most prestigious hero school in the world! The acceptance rate is scarcely low but [F/N] felt that they could both make it!

             "S...sorry! You're just...so....fast!" Izuku called trying to keep up with the [H/C] haired girl. That's when an idea popped into [F/N]'s head. She scooped Izuku up and ran all the way to UA. "AHHHHH!!" Izuku yelled as he hung on to the speeding female's neck. It isn't every day you travel at the speed of light. And within seconds, they were there. "N-never, do that a-again." He said trying to regain his balance.

            "Sorry, but we got here a lot faster now didn't we?" She replied with a goofy smile. Though a simple act it was enough to make the green-haired boy blush like a mad man. The pair started making their way up to the doors of UA. Izuku covered his mouth and started mumbling.

            "I may have eaten the hair but I don't feel any more powerful. I didn't even get to test out my new quirk."

            "Don't worry Izuku you'll do-" [F/N] was interrupted by a familiar voice.

            "Stupid Deku." The two looked behind them to see a certain ash blonde.

            "Kacchan." Izuku said as Katsuki neared the duo.

            "Aw, Katsuki how are you?" [F/N] kindly greeted with a warm smile. Katsuki looked away with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks, giving off his usual 'tch' sound.

            "Get out of my way now  before I set you on fire." He said with a blank expression. That sent pour Izuku into a stuttering fit. [F/N] laughed at the boy's antics. She didn't notice it but Katsuki turned back with a small smile, a blush spreading across his face as he looked at you laughing, but continued on his way.

          Once [F/N] laughter had died down the two once again started walking up to UA.

Then Izuku tripped.

            [F/N] didn't have enough time to react. Izuku braced himself for the fall...but it never came. A girl had appeared next to the two. She had short brown hair, a round face, and pink cheeks.

            "Are you okay?" She asked Izuku who was currently floating in midair. Izuku started panicking and kicking around but [F/N] came and set him upright. The girl gave a closed eye smile. "I stopped you with my quirk. I'm sorry I didn't ask first but I didn't think you'd mind me catching you."

            "Your quirk? Oh, so you must have some type of gravity quirk then, right?" [F/N] asked the girl. She nodded.

            "Isn't this all like way nerve-racking?" She asked. It was funny to [F/N] to see Izuku all flustered up. "Well, I guess I'll see you two inside. Bye." And with that, the girl walked off.

            "Holy woah, I just talked to a girl!" Izuku exclaimed. [F/N] sweatdropped.

             "First off, I'm a girl Izuku. Second, I did all the talking."

~Time skip to in the auditorium~

[F/N]'s POV

            Izuku and I made our way into the auditorium and took our seats. I was sitting with Katsuki to my right and Izuku on my left. And in front of us, I saw none other than Uncle Present Mic! Thanks to my dad being All Might I've been able to meet and get close to a lot of pro heroes such as Uncle Present Mic, Miss Midnight, and my old babysitter Aizawa-san! (Okay I've always imagined Aizawa being an awesome babysitter so let me have this) I've known these guys since I was six years old, so it's nice to know I'll be able to see them around the school. 'If I get in that is.'