Oatmeal Cookies

Planning to go in a diet but cookies are your weakness? Try this super easy recipe.

Ingredients:
1)1-2 cups of Oats
2)Sugar according to your taste
3)Raisins, cashews and all the goodie goodie and healthy dry fruits.
4)Two tablespoon Honey(optional)
5) 1-2 big bannanas,  depends on the amount of Oats.
6) Chocolate chips( optional, they increase the taste but if you are going on a diet then think twice about them...)

Recipe :

Smash the two bannanas till they are creamy and semi- liquid.
Add Oats, all the other good things in the ingredients to the mix. Mix the batter well. Make sure that the mix is not too crunchy or too fluid.

Put the batter in  cookie trays after lining it with Butter paper. Give the matter the shape of a cookie using spoons.  Microwave the batch of cookie for about five minutes or till they are well baked and nice and crunchy. 

Enjoy them.  How them all to yourself or share with family.  These can be stored till 10 days in a airtight container and make a perfect gift. 

Preparation time :
About 10 -15 minutes at most. They very easy to make.  And even people like me,  who burn even Water ( well,  more like the vessel but you get my point) can make these cookies. 

-Regina