"I'm right beside, uh, wait," Harry paused, looking up at the banner beside him, "Posie's diner."

"I think I saw you. Can you raise your hand and wave?" Nina smiled to herself, clutching her phone close to her ear, watching as Harry did as she said. "Alright you can stop waving, I saw you already. Just did it for the laughs."

Harry threw his head back as he laughed, rolling his eyes behind his sunnies, "Alright, good one."

Crossing the street, Harry grinned as he saw Nina approaching him. "Alright, have to hang up. I'm meeting up with this stuck up A-lister."

Standing in front of each other, Harry smiled amusingly, still on the phone with her. "God, hate those. Sounds like a tosser to me."

"Eh," Nina shrugged, "Guess he's alright."

Harry laughed again, finally hanging up before bringing Nina in a greeting hug. Wrapping his arms around her shoulders, Nina wrapped hers around his waist, mentally taking notes about how their heights seemed perfect in a hug.

"You look lovely." He smiled as they pulled away.

Nina's cheeks were a faint tint of red, having had chosen to go out bare faced. Stuffing her hand in her jeans' pocket, the other holding her camera's strap around her neck. "You look nice, too. Love the cap."

"Think it's kind of a signature by now." He chuckled.

"I'm sure not everyone can pull it off. Like myself here, would look like Oliver Twist." Nina joked, both of them beginning to walk the short distance towards where they agreed to shoot.

"Ah, nonsense." Harry pulled a face, waving her off before taking off his denim cap and running his hand through his hair. Turning towards her, he placed the cap on her head.

"See?" Nina stopped, pointing at herself.

"That you look nice with it? Yes!" Harry exclaimed, "Even if you didn't. You want to wear it? Wear it. Who cares?"

She giggled, taking the cap off before placing it on top of his head, "I do."

"Boo."

Putting his hands in his black cashmere jacket's pockets, Harry walked beside Nina towards the place he didn't know when she told him about it.
Shortly, they were facing a river, rocks decorating the shore ever so beautifully.
Taking his sunglasses off, Harry's lips muttered a soft "Wow" as his eyes went over the scenery.

"I know." Nina smiled softly, glancing at Harry before looking in front of her again. "The shops hide that much beauty. Price of capitalism I guess."

"I would've never guessed that I'd walk down an alley to find this."

"Chris showed me that place when I was 17," Nina said as she turned on her camera, taking the lens' cover off and putting it inside her camera's cross bag, "Had a disastrous date, needed to cry. You can count on that man when you're feeling blue." She chuckled.

He looked at her as she adjusted her camera. "You usually do your shoots here?"

She hummed, looking up at him. "What?"

"You usually do your shoots here?" Harry repeated, a smile adorning his voice as he inspected her.

"No," She shook her head, "Not really. There isn't one place I like. I usually just get the vibe from the person and decide."

"And what vibe did you get from me?"

Nina's face heated up, looking down at her camera. "A good one. Shall we start?"