two

bill's pov

it's finally friday.

and i'm no longer excited, i'm terrified.

in the last three days i've gotten beaten so bad i've had 4 panic attacks, passed out 5 times, and gotten 3 hours of sleep. and i think they've finally done it, i think they've broken me. i must obey master. i must submit to master. i must please master. and today i might get sold, and i'll have to work hard to please them, or i'll be returned right back to this hell. and if that happens, they may keep me in the "back room" forever.

we have one hour till the auction starts so it's time for another beating.

"come on slut you know what time it is," i went to open my mouth to agree but i was cut off, "don't make a sound. no more of that talking shit, i'm sick of it." he grumbled as he grabbed me by my brown locks and dragged me to the punishing room.

he threw my tattered body to the cold, cemented floor and took out his favorite weapon, his whip. the end of the whip was coated in spikes that dig into my skin as he smacks the rope viciously onto my back and ass. i cant sit down anymore without wanting to scream in pain, and yeah it may sound funny but it hurts like hell. i got 45 lashes then he moved onto using his hands. he punched and slapped and kicked and tugged. anything he could do to cause my small little body pain. and after i laid on the cold ground bleeding out for at least 30 minutes he gripped my hair again, threw me some shorts, no underwear, that covered basically nothing and then dragged me into the line with the other slaves. it was time to go on stage.

-

stan's pov (finally yay)

i was casually doing my weekly bird watching, as one does, when i came across, what looked like, an old abandoned warehouse. but people were going in it? so me being myself decided to see what was going on.

as i approached the front entrance a big burly man who looked like he needed a shower was standing there, guarding.

"can i see your id sir?" he asked in an unenthusiastic manner.

"what is this place?" i asked handing him the white card from my wallet.

"auction house." he replied with no emotion and opened the door for me handing me my id card.

'what kind of auction?' i pondered.

i immediately saw tons of rows of chairs and went close to the front and sat down. i noticed all around me were men, only a few women were there, and the men all looked like they were on some kind of drug or had some issues. it wasn't the best looking crowd. i smoothed out my pants and looked up when i heard an announcer  begin to speak.

"welcome to our weekly slave auction. please remain seated until the end of the auction. we have some good sluts here tonight, you may pick up your prizes at the office over there on the other side of the stage. without further ado let's begin."

to say stan was shell shocked would be an understatement. he had never heard someone speak so openly and calmly about such a subject. was he really gonna buy another human being?

-

bill's pov

i was last in line since they decided to beat me longer today. i'm next up, oh god.

jesus take the wheel.

i stumbled on stage shaking, tears streaming down my face, and my head staring straight down as i'm taught. i sat down in my position, head down, on my knees, ankles crossed, and hands behind my back.

"here we have our last slave for this week. he is 18 years old. there is no need for you to know his name as we all just refer to him as stutter boy, let that tell you what it will. he is a virgin and is 100% submissive. he will listen to your every demand. if he begins to talk and you wish so you are able to return him whenever you feel it is deemed necessary. let's start at $350, it's not like he's worth much more," master chuckled lightly as i continued to sob i have no chance now. master heard me and came over and slapped me on the side of the head, "stop crying slut!"

"400!" a man shouted.

"630!" another one.

"2,000!" a certain curly headed bird lover yelled over the large crowd.

everything fell silent. i continued to shake miserably.

"sold! to stanley uris!"

-

stan's pov

i sat and watched as the poor things walked across that horrid stage. but nothing caught my eye like the small brown haired boy who walked out last, shaking and sobbing like crazy.

my fist was clenched tightly as i listened to the announcer embarrass the tiny boy who continued to shake like a leaf in the autumn wind.

i want him.

i need him.

i want to help him.

before i could even realize what i was doing i heard the announcer speak loudly into his microphone, "sold! to stanley uris!"

since he was last i got up out of my seat and walked with a quick pace to the office where i could pick up the small boy. i want to know his name. i bet it's beautiful, just like him.

once i entered and paid the lady at the front desk i walked back into a room with my number on it and opened the door quietly.

and there he was.

sitting in the floor, head down, and a collar and leash around his neck. he had on shorts that in any other situation would've had me popping a boner in seconds. sorry not sorry, i'm a 19 year old gay man what can you expect.

"hi little one," i spoke softly not wanting to scare the fragile little thing.

he just looked up at me threw his lashes  in acknowledgment.

god damn, he's gorgeous.

"can you speak?" i asked going to sit down in front of him. it hurt my heart when i saw him flinch back away from me. he nodded his head, his eyes still teary.

"hey, shh everything's alright, no need to cry sweetie." i soothed, "my name is stanley but i usually go by stan, will you tell me your name?"

he shook his head no, "why not bud?"

"c-c-can't," he whispered shakily.

poor baby. his stutter is so precious i just wanna love him forever.

i smiled lightly wanting to ease his nerves, "you can talk as much as you want around me sweetie, take your time. now, what's your name?" i said sincerity dripping from my words.

"b-b-bill," he all but whimpered.

"that's a beautiful name sweet boy. now, are you ready to go home?"

"y-y-yes m-m-mas-master,"