𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Start from the beginning

"You can run but you can't hide, Cory!" Dad exclaimed as he chased him.

"Him and Shawn are really close." My mom told Jay and Riley as she went to help Topanga make cookies ignoring the fact that her husband was chasing one of her best friends.

I went to go and play a little with Auggie since I missed the little kid.

"Yeah, I heard a lot of him from, Wolfy." Jay told my mom as Maya walked in the door.

"I don't even think he exists." Maya closed the door just as Cory came back to the living room still running but stopped once he heard Maya's statement.

"He's real Maya. Lissa and I have known the guy our whole lives and he's real." Cory said before my dad come in the room and jumped on top making fall on the floor with my dad on top of him. "Ahh!"

"I should have filmed that." I said before I turned to Auggie asking, "Shouldn't have I?"

"You should have." Auggie nodded before smiling. "It would have been funny."

I laugh with Auggie before I head to where the girls and Jay where at.

"I think there may be some truth spilling today." I whispered to the three making sure the four adults won't here us.

"What you talking abo-" Jay asked but I cut him off.

"You'll see."

"So, what's the deal on the mysterious, Uncle Shawn?" Maya asked. 

"Well, he's closer to Vee but I don't see him a lot." Riley tells Maya and Jay. "I don't think he likes me."

"Riley, what are you talking about he loves you." I told her knowing Shawn doesn't not like her.

"If he does he has a funny way of showing it." Riley shrugged as I took time realizing now that he doesn't really spend time with her and when he comes and hang out with me he doesn't look me in the eye.

"How could someone not like you?" Maya asked as Jay looked confused.

"Ask him and let me know." Riley sighed.

"Okay as much as I want to talk more about this can we have some Christmas fun please?" Jay asked us with hope.

"Actually yeah we should have some fun." I agreed before turning to the girls. "This is the first Christmas he's spending with other people in almost three years now."

The girls nodded before turning to Jay as Riley smiled, "Of course what would you like to do, Jason?"

"I don't know." He shrugged with a smile.

"Oh, I know." Maya smiled. "Let's look at the yearly Christmas show in front of us." She gestured my dad fighting Cory on the floor as Cory was trying to get out of Enrique's grip.

"That'll do." Jay smiled as I grabbed a big bowl of popcorn that was on kitchen table.

All four of us were munching on the popcorn as we watched the two grown men fight like five year olds on the floor.

The buzzer then buzzed again making Cory push my dad off him and ran to the intercom asking, "Shawn!"

"No it's your parents." Grandpa Matthews answered over the intercom.