𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Start from the beginning

A minute later I got to the Matthew's front door waiting for Jay and my parents. Not a second later all three of them got there and I sent a smirk to Jay.

"I win." I taunted.

"Should have seen that happening." Jay said out of breathe.

"Let's get inside so you both can get some water." My mom said as she got her keys for the Matthews apartment out opening the door.

Once my mom opened the door we heard Cory say, "Well, I need the holidays to be good for your mother."

"Liar!" My mom, dad and me exclaimed in unison as Topanga pointed at us agreeing with us.

"Liar!" Cory smiled pointing to himself. "I need the holidays to be good for Shawn!"

"Shawn's coming!" Cory and I exclaimed in unison so happy to see him.

When the buzzer rang Cory ran to the intercom shoving my dad to the side making him fall to the ground, luckily he put the present down before hand but I couldn't say the same for him.

"Ow!" Dad groaned as my mom and Topanga looked not shocked for Cory doing that.

"Shawn?!" Cory asked excitedly over the intercom ignoring what he did.

"Maya." Maya answered.

"Shawn?!" Cory asked again.

"Aw, what's the matter?" Maya asked. "Your boyfriend not here yet?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" Cory exclaimed.

"Stop lying Cory, you and Shawn have been married for years." My mom smirked.

"No we haven't!" Cory argued.

Jay, Riley, my mom and me turned to look at Topanga who said, "Oh, then what are we going to with this 'Cory and Shawn 4-evah!' ornament?"

"Oh, that?" Cory asked as he walks up to his wife. "That goes right in front of the Cory and Topanga wedding ornament."

He takes the ornament out of her hands and goes to put it in the tree. Riley and Jay looked confused but I really wasn't he was always like this when Shawn would show up.

"All our lives." Topanga, my mom and dad, who was still laying on the floor, told the two confused one.

My mom turned to her husband seeing him go behind Cory who finally fixed the ornament on the tree.

"You might want to run, Cor." My mom warned him.

Cory looked confused before turning to see my dad was looking at him with a bored expression.

Cory nervously chuckled know what was going to happen, "Oh didn't see you there, Ric."

My dad continued to look at him with a bored expression so Cory grabbed a box of tensile saying, "You know I love tensile they make the Christmas trees look so beautiful and also they do this." He then threw all the tensile from the box to my dad's face before running away to somewhere in the apartment.