hah dylan helped mee

Viroos pov

I went into the kitchen and began to get the cookie dough.
It was really quite in there, too quite... But they were probably on their phones or something. I put the batch of cookies in the oven, but little did i know..it was on the wrong temp.
I went to go sit on the couch and try and start a covo with them.

*.~thirty minutes later~.*

We heard something beeping and smelt something burning, Dylan got up to see what it was... "GUYS ITS ON FIRE!!" Dylan yelled so loud it woke cinny up from his little nap "WHATS BURNING!?"
"THE WHOLE OVEN!!" i got up to see...and boy that was a big fire.
We all grabbed our stuff and got out. Except for...dylan and cinny..we.. No i had to drag them out and we made sure we had everything before i called the fire department, they came and did their stuff.
"So where are am i gonna live now..?" I said in a grumpy voice.
"Well you could always live with me ya know!" Replied cinny in a cheerful voice.
"Alright i guess.."

Cinnamons pov

What have i done... I cant let her live with me! I mean its not like i dont want her there.. I just cant do my everyday things... What am i gonna do-

"CINNAMON!" yelled dylan.
"wh- o-oh sorry.."
"Ive been trying to get your attention for like a minute, wtf are you thinking about?.."
"N-Nothing important.." I mumbled.
"Well if you need to talk im always here! But anyways.. Do you wanna have a sleep over at your house cinny?" Virus said.
"A-ah no.. " I stuttered trying to think of something to say that wouldnt offened them.
"Ok..? Anyways we should go anyways! Bye oreo! Bye dylan!"

Me and virus began to walk away and oreo and dylan went to their houses.
And me and virus made it to my house.
I unlocked the door and showed her to the guest room.
"Youll stay here alright?"
"Mk im fine with this uwu" She said cheerfully.
"Ok, if you need anything ill be across from you."
"Alright"
I went to my room and plopped down on my bed.
I just made the worst decision of my fucking life..

Tbc haha uwu