Sonic and Eggboy

Once there was a sonic hedgehog. He was very blue in demeanor and had a demeaningful life. And, he was sexy, and he knew it. So he was a sexy boy. Sonic hads tall hair, it was white on the tips and blue all over. All over on his spikes.

At that moment, sonic turned and saw calebs egg man, Cakeb. Sonic loved what he said-saw. Now he could get the g pass for real. Sonic wanted to be with "ginjah" right now. "Right now!" He said. But sadly, "ginjah" was walking too fast through the store and he couldn't look at him as long as he wanted to. He chased him down and ran into his thick ass. Then, Cakeb said, "Wow, oh my! You are so sexy with your blueness and white tips all over! Handsome boy, I like that. Do you want to apply for all state?"

Then Cakeb turned around and saw some spicy Cheetos and Doritos and said that the real hero was clearly Steve Harvey. He also said, "your hair reminds me of water with its blueness and makes me want to drink water and drink you up"

Sonic replied with a smirk on his eyes by taking calebs thick ass in his hands and they ran off into the sunset.

The only thing that ruined it was sonic farted last minute and he ran into Cakebs thick ass again! The sunset reminds them that they hadn't payed for their groceries at the store.

So then sonic went back and ran into his ass. Again!!

Cakeb was fed up with this, and said, "sonic you son of a man uh a you, I don't like your blue hair, quit running into my ass!"

Sonic ran around the world three times in anger and slapped cakebs thick boy ass each time he passed.

"We're done, mr egg man."

The End

P.S. Sonic ate all the chips

P.S.S he ate them without his ginjah

P. S.S he was super sexy while doing it like super sexy