A Family Again

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO

Leo's P.O.V.

Now this was what I called a good day, seeing my twin after years of thinking they were dead. What a day.

"Why didn't you tell us they you had a twin sister!" Piper exclaimed.

"Well," I said not wanting Piper to get made at me, " I just didn't really like talking about my family that died"

Nassa said "Well at least I finally have another girl in the cabin!"

"And who is she," Mia said pointing at Calypso.

Before I could answer Piper answered for me, "It is his girlfriend Calypso."

She and Mia started to fangirling about me and Calypso.

" I knew my little bro would get a girlfriend someday," Mia said.

" Ok, let me get this straight. Leo had a twin sister that he thought was dead and did you just say little brother?" Hazel said confused.

"Oh ya I forgot to say that, I am the older twin," With that she rested her arm on my shoulder and I brushed her of scowling.

"So you have a big sister Leo," Piper said playfully.

"Shut up," I said annoyed while Piper was smirking.

"Yep," Mia said popping the 'p'.

_____________time skip___________________

Mia P.O.V.

I really like it here at Camp Half Blood. Their are not that many monster attacks and cabin 9 and bunker 9 are really cool. I am friends with the 7, Reyna and Nico who is kind of odd but is like a little brother to us. We also had a rely interesting truth or dare game that got shut down by Chiron because Leo got dared to kiss somebody and it did not go well.