Meeting The Head Boy.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these character all credit for them goes to J.K Rowling

Third Person POV

Why did Draco look so sorry and depressed? Hermione wondered as she glanced in his direction. He did stun her and Ginny with his unexpected conversation starter.

"Ah, Hermione, pleasure to see you as always and you ready to start a new year as Head Girl"  Miss Mcgonagall smiled at the young war heroine who stilled managed even with the war to keep her school records impeccable and never received under an O for any of her task even in the classroom. Except that one time....

Mcgonagall smiled as the day of the BOOM replayed in her head. Then she turned to face Draco.

"Draco Malfoy, it's great to see that even after your past history you have decided to come back and hopefully start again as our new Head Boy!" The old mistress looked from Hermione to Draco took in the shocked expressions on the best students in the school's faces. If she had not spent many years with children and learnt to keep a straight face even at the funniest of moment she would have burst out in laughter at the expressions on their faces.

"Well, now that we have introduced everyone i think you should go to the perfect common room on this train as I have organised a meeting with the other prefects so you can discuss any inquires about the school with them. Goodbye Miss Granger, Mr Malfoy" she nodded at them both as they left for their common room where they had a couple of minutes to properly introduce themselves not as Hermione and Draco but as Head Girl and Head Boy....  

Sorry it is really short but I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger ;)