why is he so nice?

I looked up at fluff. "Nice to meet you too" I said quietly fluff smiled and took a sip of his coffee we talked for a while he was actually pretty nice but why why was he being so nice to me? Man this fox is strange. "So what are you planning to do after this" he questioned
Oh I'm going home I said"0h well do you want to hang out or something? " he said. I look at him suprized "why do you want to hang out with me?" I said looking at him. He just smiled happily "well I want to get to know you you seem intresting" he said cheerfully. Why is he so nice?I thought." Alright fine" I said as I started to walk away from the coffee shop with fluff following close behind me.
-fluff's point of view-
He is so interesting even his pupilless eyes caut my attention I want to know more about him. I thought as I followed closely behind Sam. He seemed so suprized when I asked him if he wanted to hang out. Why was he so suprized didn't he have friends that hanged out with him? I figured he didn't because when he walked past other people they backed away in fear. what  was so scary about this cute wolf waking infront of me why dose this interesting and nice wolf strike fear into people. Why wasn't I scared? Did I like him was he someone I have fallen for? Is thst why I wanted to know more about him? I was so confused with myself. But I decided not to queston it and let things unravel.