Chapter 18: Hallelujah

Start from the beginning

"Hyung, tell Mingyu to stay for a while in my place." Jeongguk tells Seokjin who rolls his eyes.

"Poor him, always has to do half of your work."

Taehyung feels bad a little because Jeongguk has to leave his work but man Jeongguk sounded so hot. Don't blame Taehyung, he finds even little of such things about Jeongguk hot.

And man, he loves teasing Jeongguk.

-----------------------------

They were walking back to the dorms, hand in hand, soft smiles on their lips.

"Gukkie?" Taehyung calls him and Jeongguk's heart skips best everytime Taehyung calls him like that or how ever he calls him.

"Yeah." Jeongguk replies.

"I'm sure you know that I don't want you to stop doing what you do while we go for icecream." Taehyung says and hears Jeongguk snort.

"Funny that you thought I'd do that." Jeongguk says but he knows Taehyung really thought he'd stop. Warmth fill his heart because Taehyung doesn't want him to stop.

Taehyung giggles softly and he knew that but he just wanted to be sure. He wants everything to keep going like this because he no longer wants to feel like something's missing---and now it isn't---he wants everything to keep going perfectly---with Jeongguk, forever.

"That exactly what I expected from an idiot like you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk holds his hand tightly.

"Good." They both smile. Comfortable silence envelops them.

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung calls him again and the ravenette hums.

"Were you wearing a beanie, leather jacket and uhh---timbs when you proposed me?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk halts, makes the other stop in his steps as well.

"Tae---". Jeongguk whispers as he makes Taehyung turn around and face him. Taehyung is smiling widely and almost in amusement.

"You---you remember?" Jeongguk asks, astonished and Taehyung nods.

"Yeah, I think so that's why I'm asking you if it's right. Yesterday when you asked to be your boyfriend---again, I kind of had a flashback of it and then dreamt of it but I just saw you, just for a second---on your knees and smiling at me----a flower in your hand---that's---that's all." Taehyung says, unable to stop himself and unaware that how much his words mean to Jeongguk.

"Tae---". Jeongguk whispers and cups his face.

"You're right, you're absolutely right." Jeongguk utters and he can see tears forming in Taehyung's eyes but he laughs wholeheartedly, throws himself at the ravenette and hugs him tightly and Jeongguk holds him the same, turns him around a little.

"I love you." Jeongguk utters because even if Taehyung remembers just a little detail, it means the world for him right now.

"And I love you." Taehyung almost shouts and he doesn't care if anyone gets annoyed by them in the side walk, they should also know how much he loves Jeongguk.

Perhaps we were friends first and lovers second. But then---perhaps this is what lovers are.

-cmbyn

-------------------------

"So---uhh, will you?" Jeongguk asks nervously because he hasn't got any answer from Taehyung ever since he asked him.

Taehyung was sitting on Jeongguk's lap and they were engrossed in a rather heated make out session and then Jeongguk asked him something which---he doesn't why---has rendered him completely speechless and flustered.