Chapter 18: Hallelujah

Börja om från början

"Joonie hyung." Taehyung excitedly says when he spots the older despite knowing it's the library and he should be quiet. He doesn't care.

Namjoon is there with Seokjin and they are definitely discussing some book or maybe poetry. Both of them look at Taehyung and smile. Jeongguk had introduced him to Seokjin as well before and they go along really good.

Taehyung almost throws himself over Namjoon as he sits next to him and hugs him, doesn't let go, makes the older chuckle.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asks.

"Can I not hug you because I want to? Don't be mean." Taehyung utters, voice muffled.

"Okay, okay---of course you can." Namjoon says and the blonde smiles.

"Did you not get icecream today." Seokjin asks when Jeongguk approaches them.

"Jeongguk is so mean." Taehyung says and the ravenette clears his throat.

"He's so evil." But that doesn't mean Taehyung will do him any mercy.

"He never stops whenever I want icecream." Taehyung says and Jeongguk gapes at him.

"What do you mean 'never'. I always do." Jeongguk says.

"Tell him to shut his mouth. I'm not talking to him." Taehyung utters and Seokjin laughs.

"He runs away everytime." Taehyung fake cries.

"But I come back as well. So what if I---play with you a little. You're my boyfriend, I have all the right to do that." Jeongguk says and folds his arms on his chest.

Seokjin smiles because this is the Jeongguk he's been missing all this time and now he got him back.

Taehyung's stomach flutters. You're my boyfriend. He giggles softly.

"Why is he still talking to me?" Taehyung looks at Namjoon who has his dimpled smile.

"Tae, come on. Let's go together." Jeongguk almost whines. Now it's Taehyung's turn to tease him so he shakes his head.

"Hyungs---can we go get some icecream. Pretty please---". Taehyung bats his eyelashes, hoping the two will play along.

"Okay, yeah. Sure." Seokjin says and Taehyung beams at him. Namjoon is used to this now so he keeps smiling while he continues reading again.

Taehyung then looks at Jeongguk and he knows the other would be pouting and his eyes show as if he's about to cry. Taehyung resists the urge to lower his mask and pinch his cheeks then kiss him but he'll do that when they are alone.

"Tae, that's not fair." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

"And you running away everytime we pass an icecream van is fair?" Taehyung argues.

"But we go back everytime." Jeongguk replies.

"Yeah, after me being completely annoyed and tired. I'm done now." Taehyung says and goes to Seokjin's side who has gotten up.

"I'm sorry." Jeongguk mumbles and Taehyung coos at him.

"Awe Gukkie. I was just kidding. If you can tease me, can't I do it too?" Taehyung says and is now standing next to Jeongguk, holding his arm.

"You seriously scare the shit out of me sometimes." Jeongguk utters but then sighs contented because the blonde becomes so serious even if he's joking. Taehyung chuckles at that.

"But we can't go now because of your shift." Taehyung pouts.

"I don't give a shit. Were going." Jeongguk announces and grabs Taehyung's hand softly.