"I think I'm done with my coffee now." I said and got up to go back upstairs.

"Why don't you wanna talk about it?" dad laughed.

"Because! It's not like I'm 12 and clueless, it was normal to talk about it then but now I feel like we're just telling each other about how we do it and what we do. I don't even tell my friends that." I said.

"That's because you don't have any friends." mom said.

"Right, thanks for the reminder." I said and ran upstairs.

I think I realized what Jason meant last night and how he felt.

I texted him to let him know that I was coming over.

He was still sleeping when I got to his house so I sat down on the bed next to him and watched him sleep for some time.

He was so adorable I didn't want to wake him even though I wanted him to be awake and aware of me being there.

I noticed his morning wood and I bit my lip.

The truth is, I haven't sucked him yet because I honestly thought that was disgusting.

I still wanted to be fair to him though, that's why I never let him eat me out even though I really wanted to try it.

And I know Jason wanted a blowjob so I took a deep breath and carefully pulled his boxers down a bit, trying not to wake him.

Well, I did want to wake him, just not while uncovering him.

He was still hard which really made my job easier.

I took his greatness in my hand and lowered my head.

I wrapped my lips around the tip hesitantly, licking it with my tongue.

It didn't really taste like anything, it didn't have an odor either and I was so thankful that he was a really clean person.

"Harper?" he sounded shocked when he woke up.

He stared down at me with a confused look and widened eyes. His eyebrows danced on his forehead, from furrowed to raised, a lot of mixed emotions to sum up.

"Wh-what are you do-o-o-oing?" he moaned as I took more of him in my mouth. "Fuck." he cursed and his head hit the pillow.

I obviously couldn't fit all of him in my mouth unless I forced it down my throat but that was a bit too much, he was really, really big. So I just used my hand to work on whatever didn't get to go on a trip in my mouth.

He gathered my hair in a ponytail and held them back for me.

He moaned, and cursed, and sighed, all of that was really loud.

Suddenly it hit me and I stopped in my tracks. "Jason." I called him.

"What?" he almost snapped at me, obviously already sitting on his cloud 9.

"Don't cum in my mouth or I swear I'll spit it back in your face." I warned him.

"I won't, I'll tell you before I cum." he reassured me.