"But, I don't know how."

"No time like the present to learn," he murmured, his face so close, she could feel his breath and almost taste the beer he'd just taken a sip of.

She dropped her eyes to his lips, then licked her own. She could do this, she told herself. She angled her face upward, and just like that, her lips connected with his. She brushed them softly. They were so lush and moist, so cool from the beer. He murmured his approval of what she was doing, so she kissed him again—this time, pressing her lips down a bit harder as her eyes fluttered closed. Jack did nothing for a long moment, just let her kiss him, before he angled his mouth against hers so that the kiss could deepen. She closed her mouth over his, then opened it again, moving her lips across him, like she was taking a drink. Jack murmured again and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Suddenly, her desire exploded, and she became desperate for him. Their lips stayed connected as their tongues danced intimately. He closed his mouth over hers, sucking at her, before breaking off the kiss again.

She opened her eyes. They both took a moment to focus as she looked up into Jack's, which had a green tinge.

He smiled at her, his white teeth flashing at her. "Nice," he told her, that one word setting her on fire. His hands slipped inside her oversized shirt. They travelled up her ribcage and found her breasts, where he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. He growled softly, low in his throat, at the sweet surprise. Impatiently, he removed her top altogether. She was now almost naked in front of him; the only thing she wore was her lacy, red undies. Jack was looking down at them, too, and she could see what he was thinking. Sure enough, in the next moment, he'd hooked his fingers into the material—but rather than sweep them down over her legs, he tore the lace from her body, like it was nothing more than a piece of paper.

"Jack!"

"Like that didn't excite you," he said huskily and smiled arrogantly at her.

"That's not the point. I paid a lot of money for those—well, you paid a lot of money for those."

"I'll buy you some more."

"I'll just have to wear my granny undies until you do."

"Or nothing at all."

"You have a solution for everything," she said, her lips twitching in a smile as she felt her anger subside.

"I'm an ideas-man," he said, then pulled her into his arms again. "So beautiful, Sally," he whispered.

"Really?"

"Yes. I mean that." Then, obviously done with talking, he kissed her again, moving his hands over her body, like he was taking it all in.

She melted into him, but something still wasn't right. She broke off the kiss. "How come you get to wear your clothes, and I'm naked?" she asked.

"Just wanted to play the megalomaniac for a second," he said, smirking at her.

"Well, it's not fair."

"If you don't like it, do something about it," he drawled lazily, standing back from her and crossing his arms.

"Fine," she said, yanking at the waistband of his jeans.

He lurched forward. "Steady. I'm excited, too, but let's not get crazy."

Sally looked up at him, and for once, didn't want to argue back. Instead, she listened to what he was saying and loosened her hold on his jeans. She moved her hands around to the front and found his fly. Slowly, she unbuttoned it, and then retracted the zipper. She pulled his jeans down over his hips, revealing that tantalising "V" shape. He stepped out of his jeans, and Sally concentrated on his jacket next, pulling the leather over his broad shoulders. He was so broad and strong, and it made her feel so feminine and small.