H-L-H-L : TWO

𝓙𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓪𝓷
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

“Mane, ain't nobody fuckin worried bout yo ass. Bring me my mafuckin daughter”, I yell into the phone at my baby momma, Kimberly. That bitch got me fucked up if she thinks I'm fucking her in order to get my daughter. That bitch got a whole dude, who prolly cheating on her anyway.

“Please, baby. I miss you”, her annoying ass whined into the phone, and I rolled my eyes. “Bruh, if I gotta show up, that's yo ass. You got thirty minutes to bring Jayla here or I'm gon make sure you don't see her, ever”, I threatened.

There's a few good things I can say about my BM. When it come to our daughter, she don't play. She love Jayla more than she love herself, which is the only reason I actually lowkey respect her. But, she lowkey for everybody, so I'm good.

“No, don't! I'm on my way”, she said quickly and hung up. I was never gon do that, I was just gon keep Jayla for a few weeks, that's all. I toss my phone on the bed and I spark another blunt when I hear my door open. I grab my gun and stand up, aiming at my bedroom door. “Yuur,  OG Jay, where you at my nigga? ”, I hear my best friend, Ken, yell and I sigh and open my door.

“Wassup, bro? How the fuck you get in? ”, I ask, dappin him up. He jingles his keys and puts them back in his pocket. “Anyway, where my lil god daughter at? Kim ain't bring her yet? ”, he asked, and I shook my head.

“When she do, meet at this Salon. I'm taking my lil niece to get her hair done for her birthday”, he said, and I nod as I took the address of the salon down. We smoked a lil bit before he bounced out, and a few minutes under he left, Kim showed up.

She had on a pair of grey sweat pants, a white T-shirt, and a pair of white low top AF 1s, which was still clean. I see Jayla climb out the car and run over to Kim, hugging her legs as Kim gave her a kiss on the top of the head.

“You'll see her in two days. Bye Kim”, I nod, and she sighs as she gets back in her Chevy Impala and drives off. Jayla runs towards me and I pick her up, placing her on my hip. Jayla is five and she is sorta mature, but she still love being picked up.

“Daddy, guess what? Mommy and me watched a movie today, and it's called Monster High. I watched the singy movie and everything... I wanna have a Monster High birthday party! Please, pwetty please daddy? ”, she begged me, and I laughed as I bring her in the house.

“It's called a Musical, baby. And yeah, I'mma get you a Monster High party, but you gonna get your hair done today, aight? ”, I tell her, and she smiles and nods, with her front tooth growing back.
She had on a black skirt and a light pink sweater with a pair of black boots.

I put her down and go in the kitchen, filling a bowl up with pretzels, Cheezits, and popcorn and giving it to Jayla. I go up to my room and get dressed in a pair of black Adidas sweatpants and matching jacket with a black tee under it. I put on my black and white 11s.

I made sure to grab my gun and my wallet before going back down to the living room. “C'mon, we finna go meet uncle Ken and Siana at the hair salon”, I said and she jumps off the couch and grabs my hand.

I grab my keys and lock the door before unlocking the doors to my Jeep Wrangler and putting Jayla in the booster seat. I hand her my phone after turning some music on and pull off.

When we arrive, I see Ken in the salon laughing wit some shorty, who was bad as fuck. I lick my lips and grab Jayla's hand and walk inside. “Damn, lil sis. You ain't even have to go there wit ole girl. You coulda held yo lil stank ass face”, I hear Ken say, and girl laugh.

“I ain't hearin it, Ken. And I ain't even mean to do allat, but I can't hide my facial expressions. Her hair stank, and that's that”, she laughed. That's when she looked over at me. “Oh, I'm sorry. Who do you have an appointment with? ”, she asked me, and I glance over at Ken, who shook his head.

“He the one who got the daughter with all that hair I told you about”, ken said, and she nods as she points to a chair. “I'll be right back, I have to go refill my stuff”, she rushed off.