𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

SATURDAY MORNING - 12:32 AM

Jack woke up to the feeling of being kicked in the face.

Yes.

Kicked in the face.

His eyes shot open in confusion and surprise, sitting up swiftly and looking around him in a tired daze.

Jack noticed Finn almost upside down, slanted a bit sideways, and his feet near were Jack was once peacefully resting.

Jack smacked Finn on the leg and he groaned, turning around and gripping the covers as to try and pull them over his head. When Finn felt it didn't work, he opened his eyes and groggily looked around at all of his surroundings.

"Finn." Jack murmured. "You fucking kicked me."

"I'm sorry." Finn rolled his eyes sassily as he flopped around to the top end of the bed quickly — not letting himself stay awake for too long to the point where he wouldn't be able to sleep again — and started drifting back into sleep. "Night."

"Finn." Jack groaned. "The others will be here really soon."

"How long? You can't guess the time." Finn asked tiredly, not even opening his eyes.

Jack turned to the wall, checking the time on the clock. His eyes widened when he realized what time it was.

"In about thirty minutes, jackass!"

Jack scrambled out of the bed, tripping over after he got his foot caught on the bed sheets and falling onto the floor.

Groaning, he shook it off and swiftly stood back up, running around to find his suitcase.

Finn on the other hand just groggily got out of bed (reluctant against himself) and made his way to the wardrobe. Opening it up, he pulled out some black jeans and a white and black striped shirt with a black leather jacket.

Jack ran back into the room and paused when he saw Finn with the wardrobe open and his clothes dangling from his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Jack shrieked in panic.

"Tell you what?" Finn asked — genuinely confused. He wasn't paying too much to what was going on around him since he was so tired.

"Never mind! I'll get changed in the bathroom!"

Jack shot into the wardrobe and pulled out all of the clothes he wanted — or had time to change into — a white top and some denim jeans.

"What? Why?"

Jack turned around. "Um. Because."

Jack didn't stick around to talk for long before he shot into the bathroom, leaving Finn stood stiff and confused.

Finn simply shrugged off his confusion and started getting undressed to dressed again.

*

In the middle of putting on his shirt, Jack came bounding out of the bathroom (fully dressed).