He didn't hold her nor slighter his hands around her trembling form in the long chilly night making her form completely trembling in the abyss of its on mercy. The coldness spreading in her body like water as her back still pinned against the cold wardrobe was  pinch of salt.

Not taking any bit of the situation which she landed herself or more precisely invited herself candidly now was tasting the things which she never tasted before.

She allowed her eyes to open and for some seconds everything seemed to her blur.

Not bearing more she again attempted to wiggle out but it all went futile. She found herself helpless because he was having firm hold on her jaw so she was left with no option but to stand stiff at her place.

His lips aggressively moving on hers, not allowing her to breath properly and it was getting beyond difficult to intake a singal breath, her lungs badly in need of inhale and exhale of breathe.

Not taking any bit of situation she felt her eyes pooling with hot water which all set to flow, she drank them hardly by blinking her eyes umpteenth time.

Dark yet infuriated gaze met with tears glistened eyes. But it was not done yet nor he relief her from his iron like grip as his lips were stilled there not movement at all. His breathings were coming through nostrils.

Coerceing her to stay in this position. She was heavely breathing by the quick rise and fall of her chest. His posture was rigid and his fierce gaze met with terrified one. She felt imprison herself under his hard gaze yet coerced hold.

Don't shrink yourself Hooria as is not the time to be and never let his so cold dominating yet intimidating aura effect you.

Never ever give him the satisfaction of being overpowering you

Yeah keep your courage boost up

Yeah, yeah

After all he is devil and it is meant to be done like raw and rough.

Couraging herself She found herself completely drown under the spell of his harden gaze. Despite of being terrified she denied to back off and compete with his dark yet fierce ones.

By glaring daggers deep into her brown orbs making him remenise all the scenarios which took place back in all day.

His brain racking her all behaviour and attitude towards him, making him clench her jaws more tightly which made her shrivel in pain and she was sure there must be left bruises on her delicate skin.

There was nothing like she read in stories when the couple indulge themselves in intimacy like how they seek warmth, love, touch, desires and logging for each other. But here everything was opposite.

She never thought in her wildest dream her first kiss would be like this.

Well reality is far far away. Her subconscious knocked her.

Aah stupid mind had to encounter with silly thoughts.

Hey I'm part of you🙄

Yeah, yeah

How stupid of me to having wick thoughts to be likely..

yuck 🤮

Her thoughts were around the corner as she was heavily having some shots of breathes with much difficulties due to his nearness.

When she felt another stroke of harshness as he again slammed his lips on her catching her off guard, making her shuddered underneath of his force he was applying.