“Depends.” Catherine replies.

“Can you stay as far away from the house as possible?” Olivia begs. She didn’t want to put Catherine in any more harm than she was already in. If she could she would make Catherine stay behind but she knew the stubborn vampire wouldn’t.

“Olivia I can’t promise that. Anything can happen.”

“But…” Olivia starts.

“No…we’re going to fight besides each other and were going to get our best friend back and then were going to come back and have hot steamy sex okay.” Catherine whispers in Olivia ear before smacking her on the butt playfully.

Chloe watches from a distant as Catherine and Olivia talk and can’t help but miss her Violet. She bites her lip and thinks about maybe having Rue to come over for the weekend and they all can spend time together as a family. She smiles when she see her two best friends kissing each other but still feel sad that Violet is not at her side. ‘I will get her tonight.’ Chloe thinks and then feels a hand on her shoulder making her jump out her thoughts.

“I’m sorry.” Victoria says.

“What do you want Victoria?” Chloe hisses.

“I wanted to apologize about everything. “Victoria starts. “I was wrong…I just wanted the best for you…I wanted to start all over and be the mother you should have had many years ago. I know I messed up and I’m sorry. After we save Violet tonight I will leave as you want but I want you to know that I always loved you and will never stop. You’re my daughter and I wanted the best for you when I left you in my sister care.”

Chloe listens to her mother and notice that Victoria was truly sorry. She smiles and then hugs her saying, “You shouldn’t leave right away because we have a lot of catching up to do.”

This makes the older witch grin hard. She hugs Chloe tightly and says, “Let’s go get your wife.”

<><> 

Violet continues to hang and dose off every now and then. She needed the energy for tonight. She closes her eyes again until she hears a door being crack. She opens her eyes and is surprise to see Virgil walking down the stairs with Cassandra at his side. She eyes Cassandra and notice the witch was acting different.

“Hello Violet.” Virgil grins he then looks at his watch and says, “Time has passed by so fast.”

Cassandra leans on the wall and avoids Violet stares. Violet growls and then continues to listen to Virgil, “I came down here to ask you will you change your mind before I break your wolf.”

“Never.” Violet growls. “Fuck you.”

Virgil tick his tongue and says, “Now, now Violet.” He touches the wolf hips and whispers, “I will have you.”

Violet begins to shake trying to break out the horrible chains. This makes Virgil laugh from the reaction he was getting out of the alpha. He turns towards Cassandra who is leaning on the wall face expression less. “You see Cassandra she’s just a mutt who need to be trained.”

Violet growls and begins to curse and threatens Virgil. “It’s eleven o clock Violet. You have an hour to think about your choice. I will only ask you one more time and that’s at midnight. If you don’t give up I will take your wolf.” With that Virgil walks back up the stairs with Cassandra following. She steals a quick glance at the panicking wolf who is begging with her eyes but she quickly turns her head. She has already made her choice.

Once Cassandra and Virgil are gone Violet begins to rock back and forth. The chains begin to make a loud annoying noise but it doesn’t break. Violet screams out loud and then begins to look around the room for something that could help her. She knew there was no way out but she had to try again. She had to miss something. She needed to get out. She needed Chloe.