60 - fake son

Luna Lovegood rushed over to the Great Hall despite the fact that it was almost time for curfew.

She felt her heart racing, beating a million times per second at the simple thought that Theo could be waiting for her with his tousled brown hair and crooked smile.

He was far from perfect but to her, especially after everything they've been through, he was her world.

If Luna were the moon, Theo would've been the Earth she surrounded and shed moonlight on.

As she scurried over, she ran her fingers through her hair, trying to get rid of the millions of knots that had somehow formed and yet, when she got to the Great Hall and saw his familiar brown hair and olive skin, an even bigger knot formed in her stomach, one that couldn't be untangled by a simple brush through.

He wasn't facing her but instead facing a Slytherin girl who Luna can't seem to recall.

She was about to approach them when suddenly, he kissed her.

Right smack on the lips.

The knot in her stomach tightened and suddenly it felt as though another knot had been tied around her throat, suffocating her. Paralysing her in her place.

She willed herself to move. To run away or at the very least hide but she couldn't.

She felt herself drifting away and maybe just maybe, this was all a bad dream induced by her brain. Maybe it was all just a figment of her imagination. Maybe it wasn't even him.

But then he turned around and it was definitely her Theo - the same hair, the same eyes and his crooked grin. Merlin, Luna loved his grin.

Getting the confirmation that it was him unlocked a treasure chest filled with horrible memories of being locked in the darkest room with no way to escape. Where screaming for help seemed to do nothing and all she could do was sit and wait for something, someone, to save her. A room in which every corner lay a horrid curse and every movement she made seemed to have been punished with a Crucio.

She couldn't breathe. The room was starting to suffocate her and drain her of all remnants of hope.

She felt tears prick her skin and she was back in that room again, stuck in a position she never wanted to be in again.

She tried to will herself out of it but it hurt to try. The moon had lost its way once more and had no clue how to return.

.
.
.

DM BETWEEN PPARKINSON AND NOTT.THEO

pans 😘
did u bring everything???

t-hoe 🌟
yes of course
im not an idiot

pans 😘
did astoria really message you to say luna was sickly and wouldnt leave the dorms?
that doesnt sound very luna if you ask me

t-hoe 🌟
yea, it doesnt sound like her but its still better that i go and check right??
she may not even be well enough to be back in hogwarts

pans 😘
aw my boys r so grown up bitch i feel like an old lady now wtf

t-hoe 🌟
ew wtf i dont want you as my mother

pans 😘
oKAY HOE DONT WANT U EITHER PSHT

t-hoe 🌟
💚💚

pans 😘
FAKE SON UR A BITCH

t-hoe 🌟
i probably learnt it from you then
oh shoot receptions bad
i'll keep you updated on the luna situation!!

pans 😘
U better >:(

.
.
.

i havent written in a while hais so this is my attempt to make a semi okay plot line :)