13 - silencio for you idiots

nott

nott.theo a tad bit confused as to what to do

tagged : no one
947 likes | 8 comments

slytherprince do what you think is right theo

pparkinson i'm sorry theo

nott.theo no dont apologize pans. i was in a really horrible mood @pparkinson

blaisinghot phew i thought you were really angry at us

nott.theo never @blaisinghot

pparkinson but what happened?

blaisinghot ^

nott.theo i'll message the group @pparkinson @blaisinghot
.
.

lunalovesgood those gryffindor nails and ravenclaw sweaters

lunalovesgood those gryffindor nails and ravenclaw sweaters. ( why does my hair look like a darker shade of blonde here? )

tagged : no one
1,319 likes | 8 comments

granger yes luna

ginevra i really want your hair holy gosh

kingweasley well that doesn't sound weird at all @ginevra

ginevra hush ronald @kingweasley

pparkinson hey lovegood, can you meet me outside the slytherin common room?

lunalovesgood oh sure! what time? @pparkinson

pparkinson um now?

lunalovesgood im on the way @pparkinson
.
.

Real life

The blonde witch looked around and quickly walked to the Slytherin common room. She made sure to stay hidden from Filch as he did his rounds around the school with his signature scowl etched on his face.

It was difficult to hide herself - she did have platinum blonde hair that practically glowed in the dark - but she managed to do it.

She ran to the Slytherin dungeons and saw a girl with short black hair ; Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy greeted her and quickly said the password as she pushed the wall. The passageway was narrow and when they arrived at the Slytherin common room, Luna was greeted by a whole world of green - green sofas, green chairs, green carpets.

Pansy invited her to take a seat and after looking around, she did. "The rest of my house may not be happy about a Ravenclaw being here but honestly, I don't care," Pansy started, flipping her short hair away from her eyes. Luna nodded. "Alright so this is about Theo - "

"Oh Dora," Luna said, with a small smile. "What about him?"

Pansy took a deep breath before speaking in a rushed manner. "Theolikesyou."

"I know," she said in a breezy tone. Pansy's eyes widened. "I just want to hear it from him." Luna smiled at the black haired witch.

Pansy nodded and held up her hand to tell her to wait a minute. Pansy stood up and walked over to the boys' dorm. She knocked on the door and as expected, Draco opened it. "How'd it go?" he asked, leaning against the doorframe.

Pansy didn't hear him and began screaming, "Theodore Nott. Come out here right now you idiot." His head immediately shot up, causing his brown hair to do a little dance.

"Wha-what," Theo asked. He lazily walked to the door but was brought back to life when Pansy pulled on his arm. He saw the blonde witch standing by the window and immediately wanted to go back inside but Draco blocked the way. "Fucking arsehole."

Pansy pushed him to her direction and their little interaction had cause quite a crowd of intrigued Slytherin boys. Theo, taking out his wand cast a Muffliato on everyone except Luna. He smirked when he heard Pansy grumble under her breath and taking a deep breath, walked to the witch.

"The Slytherin common room is such a lovely shade of green," Luna began, still not facing the brown haired wizard. "Ever think of redecorating the place with some blue?" Theo chuckled at her statement and crossed his arms.

"Well blue and green don't exactly go well together now don't they?" Theo said.

Luna continued looking out of the window. "You'll never know if you don't try at least." She turned around, her blonde hair swaying as she did. As usual, she had a smile on her face - that smile that could light up an entire room.

"Oh for Merlin's sake, just kiss already!" Pansy yelled, having removed the Muffliato a long time ago. Theo shot a Silencio at her, much to her agitation. She could have removed it but in all honesty, she was exhausted.

With a deep sigh, Theo spoke, his voice cracking every now and then. "Lovegood, I think I like you and I understand if you don't but it's been so long since I've actually felt anything like this before and-"

She kissed him on the cheek. He turned a shade of red that almost made him look like a Gryffindor - keyword : almost.

Luna looked at an imaginary watch on her wrist and said, "Oh it's late, I should go now. Goodbye Slytherins." and with that, the blonde witch skipped away.

"What the hell just happened," Gregory Goyle asked, angry that a Ravenclaw had been inside their common room.

"Shut up Goyle and let Theo have his moment," Draco said, pushing them into the room. With a smirk, Pansy walked back into the girls dorm. Once they were out of Theo's sight, Theo let a smile form on his face as he placed a hand on his cheek.