"You're mine now. I need you." Namjoon slowly said.

"What are you saying?! You're drunk Namjoon ah. Get off of me."

Namjoon laid his body all over Hoseok, effectively stopping his squirming.

"Ooommmpphh...get off you drunk ass. I can't breathe!" Hoseok whines as he felt the man's weight on him.

Namjoon dived in and kissed the struggling man full on the lips, effectively silencing him. The taller man expertly licks his close lips, biting on the lower lip and slipping his tongue inside his wet cavern when the smaller man gasp in surprise.

Hoseok tries to get him off of him to no avail as Namjoon is clearly bigger and bulkier than him. To the smaller man, everything is wrong. How can he lay there and enjoy Namjoon's mouth on him.

But he can't help it..Namjoon is tasting him like a man starved, he is exploring his mouth, licking and sucking on his tounge, finally the taller man let go and trails wet kisses on his cheeks, down to his neck.

"Hmmmm..wait Namjoonie...stop. My brother..."

"Stop... you're mine." Namjoon sucks on his neck, making sure to leave his mark, grunting in satisfaction he laid his head down and is asleep in a second.

Hoseok stared at the ceiling in shock, he has let the taller man take advantage of him. Namjoon only did it because he thought he was his brother Seokjin. This is so fucked up.

This doesn't sit well with him for some reason.

He pushes the man off of him with all his might. Stared at his prone body before walking out of the room.

"I can't do this. I need to get away." He mutters to himself.

Grabbing his keys he plans on going back to Jackson's house and take refuge. From the unfairness of his life.

"I need to get away."

------------------------

Seokjin is out of his mind with worry, he can't trace where Yoongi has driven off to. Until he remembers that the man activated his snapmap on.

"Where's this? Ugh...Yoongi you owe me one you little shit." He mutters in irritation.

Seokjin drove into the location, stopping and parking his car in the nearest shop mart and went towards the pinned location.

Walking off the road and into the small clearing near the border he saw a little make shift loft.

He walks purposely towards it and knocks on the door loudly. Of course he knew no one will answer his call so he barges inside and calls out for Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Come out now, I know you're in here!" Seokjin shouted as he heard someone cusses.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Yoongi irritatingly asked.

"I'm here to get your ass back home. We need to talk and you need to calm down."

"I'm not in the mood Seokjin, so save your breath and go back where you came from."

Yoongi turns his back towards him.

"I can help you forget about my brother if you will just let me."

Yoongi stopped in his track, thinking about Hoseok, thinking about the pain he is in.

Seokjin walks towards him and hugs him from behind.

"Please let me..."

Yoongi grabs the hands that held him close and tugs the other man into his room. Closing the door firmly and nudging the other into it.

"You think you can huh?"

"I can if you also want it to...If you also want to move on." Seokjin seriously said.

"Give me your best shot Kim..." Yoongi said with a challenging grin as he lean forward to capture those plump luscious lips. Tasting those sweetness for the first time as he grabs Seokjin's waist to tugs the pliant man closer, mouth exploring the other's warm cavern, tasting the other properly for the first time.

An image of Hoseok flitters into his mind but he brushes it off and forces himself to concentrate on Seokjin. Now and for the future days to come by he will focus on Seokjin and will try to forget his feelings for Hoseok. In order to save himself.

---------------------------------------

"Why are you in here again?" Jackson asks as he towels himself dry while Hoseok follows him around like a zombie.

The man didn't even flinched when he stood there naked as he was born when normally Hoseok would've thrown a shoe at him if he even try to get naked.

"Something's wrong with you...man." Jackson complains as he puts his underwear on and get dressed.

"He kissed me.."

Jackson stopped in his track and quickly looks at his friend.

"Okay...things are speeding up between you guys..."

"He's drunk.."

"Oh...that fucker.."

"And he called me Seokjin. He thought I was my brother."

"Want me to kill him for you?" Jackson seriously asked as Hoseok puts an arm around him.

"Something's wrong with me... because I got angry at being thought as my own brother but I am happy that Namjoon kissed me. And now I feel guilty because I just dumped Yoongi just like that. I called my brother a while ago and he said he's trying to find Yoongi. I don't know if he did find him."

"Want to get drunk and forget all those shits even for a day?"

"Yes..." Hoseok glumly said as he thinks of his fucked up life.

"Well let's go and get drunk!"

Hoseok walks out in determination, he will resist Namjoon, he will be free from this marriage arrangement and live freely for the rest of his days. That is his plan, he doesn't plan to fall way too deep towards Namjoon. Of course he don't.

Sometimes a heart knows which person will give it more pain, but sometimes the heart also want that person for you can't love without taking risk, you can't love without being brave, you can't love without taking chances.

And Hoseok knows that Namjoon will only break him.

TBC