Introduction

Hey guys. I decided to do another drawing book based on my sketches of some animals that I have been drawing. It was just an idea that I came up with when I was bored. I really hope you like it. Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think. Let me know which ones are your favorites. I can take critique too, but don't be too harsh.

Also (I will state this later too) I really like to sketch, so if you guys want any personalized sketches as long as they are not human or human like (if they are, they probably won't turn out at all right), I am willing to sketch them for you. If that interests you, just private message me or something and let me know what you want me to sketch. It might be a bit before I get to it since I am in college and I can get really busy. I will try my best, though to do it as soon as I am able to.

Now let's get to it. May I present Alphabet Animals (Hope you like it)

Edit:

Okay, so I have finished sketching the animals up to through the letter W. I uploaded all the pictures for the rest of the alphabet and as I state in a later letter, I have it set up to post a new animal each day. Also, I say this in the W chapter, but I'll say it here too, I don't know if I will ever finish the alphabet. If i do ever finish it, I don't think the last 3 letter will be true pencil sketches as the rest have been. Rather, I have started drawing on my surface pro, and I absolutely love it. My drawings are now more colorful and when erase something it actually erases. Not to say that there is anything wrong with pencil sketches. I still like that, but I think for now, I'm going to stick with drawing on my computer. 

Anyway, I also would like to add that I have started drawing (on my computer) the Alphabet, but with disney characters. I already have the whole alphabet figured out and these would be in full color. I am thinking about posting a book with those in them. Do you think I should do that?
Also, you can see what I am talking about when I mean drawing on my computer in my other sketch book as I am planning (if I haven't already) on posting some of my other pictures that aren't part of the alphabet in that book. Please let me know about the disney alphabet book. Thanks, enjoy the animals.