~10~

Kokichi's POV

I grumbled from a chair in the monitor room. I dont remember what happened or who did it all I saw was Miu getting strangled to death in front of me. I couldn't even say that.
"Kokichi just tell us what happened" Shuichi said angrily. I glared at him which is something I usually wouldn't do, But I made an acceptation this once. I pointed at the back of my throat and then made an X with my arms.
"Oh so your neck injury isn't allowing you to speak.." Shuichi said and I nodded. "Can you wright it?" He asked and I nodded again. He brought me a pen and a notepad. I took and wrote.
'I got hit after going to meet up with Miu likely for her to kill me. Miu appeared infront of me. So did somebody else, but they were behind her. They grabbed her neck and started to kill her. I yelled to stop and tried to pry their arms off her, but they threw me off and I hit the wall. I blacked out before getting to see who it was though.'
Shuichi read over the note. He nodded and walked away to discuss things with the others. I sighed finally getting to sleep with this bad concussion.
          Somebody was shaking me a lot. I angrily opened my eyes to see Kiibo. The monitor room was empty "it's time for the trail" he stated. I got up with a little help as I was a little dizzy.
          We walked to the trail grounds and found everyone waiting. "Sorry..." Kiibo stated and I stood next to him a little annoyed.
           Everyone was in the elevator. I was near the wall leaning on it for some small support.
           The bell dung and we walked to our podiums. I was leaning on mine for the support again not trusting my injured self enough.
          The trail was a long one but Shuichi finally got his verdict. "So Miu and kokichi were me to to meet on the roof where Kaito was. Miu being the tech wiz she was switch her name and Kaito's also swapping their places. Miu logged out as Kaito and attacked kokichi with the hammer we found. Miu logged back in the make sure he died and not seem suspicious. The blackened attacked Miu as kokichi was losing his sight from blood loss. Kokichi tried to fight of the blackened, but was hit into the wall and became unresponsive." Shuichi stayed all in one breath.
            "Which means?" Kaito asked. "That Gonta Gokuhara killed Miu Iruma!" Shuichi shouted pointing at gonta.
            "No gonta wouldn't do that he's true gentleman" gonta tried to fight off. The voting pads appeared infront of everyone. Gonta sighed and voted. I started to tear up knowing Gonta was trying to help me and ended up killing Miu.
             With tears pricking my eyes I picked Gonta. Every vein went cold when Monokuma said we were correct. Everyone said their goodbyes. 
            Gonta execution was a brutal one that everyone cried over. Except maki and I. Maki standing near the edge of the group starring at the ground. Meanwhile I had fell into a sitting position on the floor. Guilt was eating me up.
             'ITS MY FAULT!!' Was the only thing that ran through my head over and over again. It felt like forever and my entire body ached with the thought that Gontas death was on me. I didn't realize it was over and everyone calmed down until I felt the harsh shaking. I looked to who was shaking me and was met with the worried face of Kiibo.
             I gripped onto him tightly and started sobbing. He patted my back lightly. "We should head back" Kaito stayed and the others left. "I'm sorry" I mumbled in between sobs. "What are you sorry for?" Kiibo asked "it's my fault he's gone" I responded.
             "You didn't tell him to kill Miu he did that in his own" Kiibo state's tightening his grip on me. "Kaito and I had a plan... she didn't have to die" I sniffled. Kiibo sighed letting me go and standing up. I made no move to get up and didn't intend to.
               Kiibo grumbled and walked behind me. 'Good he's leaving... I can cry by myself now' I thought. That thought came to a screeching halt as he hook up my arms. Pulling me off the floor. "Ow! broken arm" I cracked out sarcastically.
              "Well if you would have got up when I offered I wouldn't have to do this" Kiibo said putting me on my feet. I grumbled getting a headache from 1- my head injury burns, 2- I have allergies, and 3- I just had to listen to the cries of everyone.
               I noticed Kiibo walking out and caught up with the human toaster. 'How did I let myself get so injured?' I thought to myself. It's not like I'm not used to being hurt. I get bullied... a lot. Or I did when we weren't in this game. One of my injuries was my fault and completely fine... the other not so much. The thing is I can't see the back of my head. I can't see what I need to do to clean it.
             The elevator ride was silent. Halfway through I lost balance. And may or may not have collapsed. Kiibo gasped and jumped to my aid. "Kokichi are you alright?!" He started grabbing me from behind and pulling me up. The sudden action made me dizzy and a light ringing became apparent in my ears. I made a noise like "a-Huh" but my voice was really high and cracked.
             The ringing in my ears muffled out anything Kiibo said. He probably got the message that I was out of it when I have him a look that said 'what the hell did you just say'. Kiibo sat next to me pulling my head into his shoulder. I was not tired but I guess he either wanted to keep me from falling again, or he wanted some hugs. My guess was the first one. I couldn't even hear my thoughts now.
                 Everything spun together in a sick tunnel of colors and ringing, and then it all disappeared into the inky darkness.
———————————————
1049 words
So I spent all week weighting this chapter. And I'm finally done. Now to write the next one.
Thanks for reading
BYE