Come on I'm not all bad

Start from the beginning

"Got it.."

"Do you have class with her today?"

"Mhm yea I have music.." Andi smiles.

"Perfect go get flowers from the shop on campus and bring them to her...and grab chocolate."

"Alright mission show Lauren I'm not bad is a go." We all nodded and started making our ways to our classes. I started walking to the shop on campus that had flowers and chocolates and candy and all these different things.

I walked in and saw a rose and some milky ways so I picked some up. I started heading to class checking the time seeing I had 20 minutes. When I finally arrived at the classroom I waked in ad sat down.

Lauren and Rosie both weren't here yet. I wonder where they are? Right then I see them both walk in. Then I dropped the rose. They had there fingers interlaced. I picked the rose up. This means nothing? I mean they can't seriously be dating. I knew Rosie was bi but Lauren?

They took there seat on the other side of the room. Then class began. The entire time I could help notice both of them smile and giggling and quietly chatting. Are they seriously like dating?

The teacher dismissed us and I grabbed my bag and made my way over to them. Alright flirt Y/N is a go.

"Ladies..how y'all doing?" Lauren kind of froze and Rosie smiled.

"Good..you?" I smiled at Rosie.

"Lovely...on my way here I happened to pick up a rose. For you Lauren." I handed it to her and she slowly took it.

"Pretty flower for a pretty girl.." this made her blush a little. YES! Ok now keep flirting.

"So pretty eyes wanna grab coffee with me at this cafe I work at? I can get it free." She thinks for a second but blushes again at her nickname. I can see the anger on Rosie but hey that's what happens when you date my crush. Man I am the bad one.

"I don't know me and Rosie have plans to get lunch and..."

"Your a jackass." Rosie cut Lauren off. Alright no fighting keep your cool. Me and Rosie always had our differences. Just breathe.

"Oh come on I'm not all bad..." Rosie just scoffed.

"That's a joke right? You broke Martinez's nose last week!" She raised her voice a little. I know I've gotten under her skin now.

"Well it is Lauren's decision... what do you say pretty eyes...coffee?" Rosie was red and furious at this point.

"I mean...Rosie and I had plans.."

"You know what forget it Y/N is obviously more important...we can eat another time I'll see you later." Rosie then left. I just smirked. Alright I am the bad guy but it's not my fault. I'm just trying to prove that I can be good...yea I'm not helping myself.

"So pretty eyes you ready?" Then Lauren slapped me in the face.

"Ok not what I was expecting."

"That's what you get. You really are a jerk aren't you!" I just stepped back.

"What no?! I was just trying to prove I wasn't so you'd be my friend again.."

"Well it didn't work!"

"Laur what's up with you two anyway...you were like all over each other during class..."

"It's none of your business and if it was something it definitely isn't now Bc if you!" She yelled loud enough for me to here.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly looking down.

"Just stay away from me and Rosie." She said and ran out to go look for Rosie I guess. Wow this plan failed.

Squad😤

Y/N: so...the plan

Em the gem: yeaaaa??

Y/N: I fucked it up some how

Nerd: OML! What did you do?!

Y/N: Well I guess her and Rosie are a thing and I got Rosie really pissed when I was flirting and asking Lauren to coffee and now Lauren thinks I'm a bigger jerk than before

Em the gem: oh my

Nerd: you done goofed, you done goofed bad

Y/N: Ik😢

Nerd: its okay we got this you and Lauren will be back to friends in no time.

Y/N: idk she slapped me

Em the gem: I just choked she what?! You got goody two shoes to slap you?!

Y/N: yea

Nerd: you done goofed dumbass

Y/N: what do we do????

Nerd: find a way to fix whatever the frik you did

Y/N: 👌🏼

I clicked off my phone and made my way back to the dorm. I really messed up today. What am I going to do???

—————————————————————-
A/N
Damnnnnn, y'all messed up big time. So yea this story is going to have more explicit language and apologies if you're not fully comfortable with that. I will always give warnings at the top of the chapter so that you are aware of that. Anyways yea it's not the best chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Also let me know if the explicit language is like not good and you don't Like it cause like I can not do that so yea let me know lmao. Anyways that's for reading and don't forget to comment and vote and I'll see y'all real soon. Have a wonderful day or night.

-A