Who was that?

Y/N
Hey my name is Y/N. I'm 21 years old and have been going to the university of Tennessee for two years now. I've never really grown up with family. My parents past away when I was 12 and I've been in the foster care system ever since. Now I'm here. Let's just say I'm not the nicest person. Growing up with a new home maybe every other month I've learned to create a tough shell. I have horrible trust issues and am not the nicest person when we first meet. I also love going to parties. I maybe get into fights once or twice but hey it's not my fault they started it.

I work at a local music studio where I produce new artists and I work as a barista at a small cafe in Nashville. I'm not a horrible human being I have great friends. My two mains are Andi and Emma. Oh I forgot to mention I'm bi. Yea that's probably important. Anyways so that's honestly all you really need to know.

9:00 am

I roll over and hit the snooze button on my alarm. I check my phone and realize it's 9:00. I get up and throw on some black ripped jeans and a red shirt. I look over to see my roommate Sammy has already left her classes. Luckily I don't have my classes till the afternoon and I drop all of them tomorrow.

I get a text from Andi.

Nerd: yo you gonna meet us a tavern cafe?

Me: yea I'll be there in 10.

I close my phone, grab my backpack and wallet, get my vans on and leave my dorm room. Tavern cafe is just a small cafe on campus so I start walking there considering the fact that it's not that far.

As I get there I see Andi and Emma siting at a table.

"Yo hey nerds?" They both turn there heads and jokingly roll there eyes.

"What's up loser?" I laugh and sit down in the empty seat.

"Nothing much what bout you?" I say grabbing some peanuts from the little Tupperware.

"Oh we were just talking about this party we got invited to." I turn to Em.

"Oh really whos is it?"

"This guy named Emmyn. Him and his girlfriend are having a small house party and we were invited." Says Andi.

"Oh cool. How do you know him?"

"Oh I'm friends with his friend Max and we bumped into each other where he said we could come and to invite one another person if we want. So we are inviting you." I just laugh at Emma.

"Haha thanks what's gonna be there?" Andi looks down for a second.

"Here's the thing...they don't drink." I just widen my eyes.

"Wait really?! Then why are you going?" They just both rolled there eyes.

"Not all parties are about getting drunk Y/N/N." I just stared at Em then looked down.

"Most are." I mumbled. They both looked at me unamused.

"Fine..fine I'll go." They both smiled.

"Yes so meet at your dorm at 5:00 tonight y/n/n?" I nod and we all got up because the next classes were going to start including my psychology class.

After my 2 classes it was about 4:20 when I got back to my dorm so I figured I would get changed. I decided to wear nice simple ripped blue jeans and I yellow striped shirt with white adidas sneakers. I checked myself in the mirror and then heard on knock on my dorm room door.

It's them. I open the door to see both of them wearing ripped jeans and a shirt like me.

"You ready?" I nodded as I grabbed the keys to my car and dorm and closed the door. We hopped into my Range Rover and out in the address.

After about 20 minutes of driving we finally found the house. We all got out of the car and walked up to the front door step. We rang the door bell when we were greeted by I'm guessing this Emmyn person.

"Hey Emmyn." Emma said.

"Hey Em welcome to the party I'm glad you could make it and I see you thought someone." He then looked at me. I froze for a second and got chills. It's ok Y/N you got this.

"Hey I'm Emmyn nice to meet you." He holds out his hand for me to shake. I shake his hand back.

"Hey I'm Y/N."

"Well come on in." He stepped aside and let us all in. This house was pretty big. There was music playing and these cool fairy lights everywhere. People were in the living room on the patio deck basically everywhere I turned.

All three of us starting walking to go get drinks. As I was walking to the patio deck I got in the way of some girl. She seemed around my age. She had the most beautiful brown eyes and brunette hair. She was wearing black tipped jeans and a cropped air Jordan shirt. She was incredibly beautiful.

"Oh sorry." I tried moving out of the way but she needed up that way again.

"Oh sorry again." I moved the other way and so did she.

"Haha." I lightly laughed. She blushed and laughed too. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and placed to the side. I smiled and so did she.

"Thanks." She laughed lightly again. It was such a soft and cute laugh.

"Haha yea no problem." She finally walked inside and I shook out of my daze. I walked to the outside area and finally grabbed my drink. I saw her again but this time she was talking to some guy. My friends came over and were laughing about something.

"Wow. Is the Y/N  Y/L/N  drinking something that isn't alcohol at a party?" They both gasped.

"I hope you 2 know you're jackasses." They both laughed.

"Hey uhm who's that." I pointed to the mystery girl. They both looked over.

"Oh that's Lauren cimorelli. Emmyn's girlfriend's sister. Why?..." I didn't say anything just kept admiring her for a second.

"O M G you like her?!" I just looked at them as if they were insane.

"What know I don't you guys are insane." They both pushed me a little.

"No we aren't." I just laughed. Who was she though? And should I go talk to her? Yes! Ok ok! I started to slowly walk up to her as the guys she was talking to left. She turned my way and smiled.

"Hey." She smiles and waved.

"Hey."

"Uhm...I didn't quite catch your name mine is Y/N but people call me Y/N/N." I reached my hand out to shake hers. She politely shakes it back.

"Nice to meet you I'm lauren." We both awkwardly smiled at each other.

"So do you go to school here?" She shook her head no.

"No actually me and my sisters are in a band."

"That's so cool." We continued talking for a little while until my friends said it was time to leave.

"Hey I have to get going but I was wondering if I could get your number. Maybe we could hang out sometime." She opens her phone and I opened mine.

"Yea that would be cool." She gave me my phone back while I gave hers back.

"See ya Lauren."

"Bye." We waved by to each other and me, Andi, and Emma all walked to the car. I looked down at my phone.

Lauren🚪

I laughed to myself as I got into the drivers side.

"So how was your little convo with Lauren?" They both cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine...now I'm tired so no more talking ." I shushed both of them.

"Rude." We all laughed as we drive back to the dorms.

—————————————————————
A/N
Welp I'm back. Ok it's been a while but I'm back with a new book and it's Y/N like most of you requested so I hope y'all really enjoy. Thanks so much and I'll see y'all real soon have a nice day or night.

-A