Chapter 2

That someone was Alice.

She has always been my arch enemy. Since the day I met her. She's Ed's ex. Alice threatened me that if I get close to Ed...if I even TOUCH Ed, that she would tell him that I loved him. She had a video of me saying that I love him so I did everything she asked. I couldn't risk our friendship. After Ed left her, she left me alone too...at least I hoped that.

     "Hello Alice! Welcome to the party!", I said trying to be nice.

      "With who did you come?", Ed asked her nonchalantly.

       "Why? Are you jealous?", she asked with a flirty tone.

       "No, really, who let you in?",asked Harry rudely.

       "I thought you invited her Tay?", Selena said.

       "I didn't. Alice if you're not invited you can't come...I think that's kinda clear?", I said confused.

       "Oh, but I came with Sophia..Ed, she invited me.", said Alice with a wicked smile creeping down on her face.

       "She's here?", said Ed with a big smile. I felt kinda...empty. Was Sophia his girlfriend?

       "Hey babyy",said, well obviously Sophia, while kissing Ed on the cheek.

       "Hey! I missed you! I want you to meet my friends:Harry, Selena and of course Taylor", said Ed really happy.

       "Oh this is the famous Taylor Swift? God, Ed talks so much about you",said Sophia while shaking my hand. I smiled at her and said "Really?" while looking at Ed. He just blushed and stuffed his hands at his pockets.

       "Well, honey, you must be really special for him", she said and winked at me.

                ******************

  After some time everybody else had arrived: Justin, Amos, his girlfriend-Gina, Harry brought Niall, Caitlin, Karlie, Lena, Jack, Karlie's friends-John and Samantha... And everybody was having the best of time:Justin and Selena were flirting in their maid and Spiderman cosumes, and everybody else was talking and having a great time. Alice was a completely different person:dancing with Karlie, flirting with John....she didn't even talk to Ed at all. Ed's really having fun. He got really close to Karlie. I knew they would be perfect friends!

      "What are you guys talking about?",I said approaching them.

      "Oh, we're actually talking about you hunz!! You know that time that we were shopping and that girl asked you if you wear thongs?", she said and we all started laughing.

       "How can I forget that?", I said laughing.

        "But no, seriously I couldn't even if I wanted to cause it was yesterday",I said and the laughter filled the room once again. I was really glad my friends are having a good time.

       "Hey! I know why don't we all play a game?", Karlie suggested.

       "That's a good idea! How about truth or dare? I know it's a completely childish game but, we'll make it twisted",said Amos grinning.

       "Amos don't go too far, please. You know I'm scared of these games!", I cried.

       "Oh, don't worry Tay we're not gonna go TOO FAR...", said Harry.

       "C'mon Tay, it'll be fun!", Ed said.

       "Okay you got me!", I said, mostly because of Ed.