what's this? who's that? (get to know Maripøsa more)

Maripøsa's POV:
    The sun began to rise, as i lay on the living room floor next to the dog, i think to myself This new life is going to take some getting used to.
I wait for Zoey to wake up to make us...breakfast?..yeah. Her boyfriend, Zaren, left yesterday night and as soon as he left, Zoey passed out on the couch? It was pretty boring..but i played with the dog while she slept. Im suprised i haven't ate it yet..Zoey told me people don't eat their pets..That's weird.

Zoey's POV
   I sleep heavily on the couch, feeling safe in Maripøsa's presence since Zaren left the night before, i soon wake up remembering that i left the dog with her and i sit up quickly and see her laying on the floor. A wave of relief flushes through out my body, nothing to worry about now.

Maripøsa's POV:
   I soon notice that Zoey is awake and a smile spreads across my lips. What's this?...uh, happiness i think. I then get up and the dog jumps up from it's slumber. "Uh....good morning?..Mrs.Zoey"

Zoey:
   I smile, she's a quick learner, i reply happily "Good morning Mrs.Maripøsa. Zarens coming over today again, for now we can postmate breakfast."

Maripøsa:
  ..i feel confused.."what's postmate?" I look into Zoeys eyes, my facial expression showing tons of curiosity.

Zoey:
   Oh, right. "Postmates is an app that you can dowload on your phone andyou can order food from a restaurant and then someone will come to our door and give us our food." I then nod at her.

Maripøsa:
   ..."oh, um...interesting. we don't do that in the demon world. We have to do everything for ourselves." I cross my arms, feeling a new emotion..what is this?

Zoey:
   I notice her being confused. "I'm guessing that your feelings jealous right now. Yeah, the human realm is very different from the demon world."

Maripøsa:
   "Oh...yeah I've noticed that. Anyways, when are you gonna order the food? Im hungry, and i don't want to eat your dog" I then look at the dog who's sleeping peacefully.

Zoey:
  Oh! I forgot about that. "I'll order it right now!" I then grab my phone and order pancakes with eggs and bacon from IHOP. "There, it'll be here soon." I say setting my phone down.

Time skip
(Time is now 2pm)

They have already eaten breakfast amd Zaren has arrived.

Zaren:
   "What've you guys been up to?" I say with curiosity, wondering if Zoey had taught Maripøsa some more things about the 'human realm' as Maripøsa would call it.

Zoey:
   "I told her what postmates was and we ordered some breakfast since i dont know how to cook.."

Maripøsa:
   I smile happily, nodding at what Zoey said. Although I'm still confused about these human feelings or emotions i kind of understand some of them now..thanks to Zoey.

Zaren:
     "Oh, that's nice!" I say in a happy tone, smiling sweetly. "What'd you guys do while you waited for me?"

Maripøsa:
     Oh! I know the answer to this. "We watched a scary movie and ate our breakfast! Though, the movie wasn't that scary.."

Zoey:
   "Oh, it was VERY scary. Believe me."

Zaren:
    I laugh a bit, "wow, sounds fun. Too bad i missed out."

Zoey:
   "I have to feed Berry now."

Maripøsa:
   "Who's Berry?"

Zoey:
   "The doggy. Now, Zaren keep her entertained." I say smiling and calling Berry, who follows me to his food bowl, and i pour out food and fill his water bowl.

Zaren:
   "Oh...well. We should learn a bit more about you, since you're from a different realm."

Maripøsa:
      "Good idea." I smile at him, grabbing his hand and going to sit on the couch.

Zaren:
    Oh shit..she grabbed my hand. I have a girlfriend, shut the fuck up brain. I cough, clearing my throat. And then i sit down on the couch next to her.

Maripøsa:
     He's only a friemd, i dont have...feelings..for him. I nod, reassuring myself and then let go of Zarens hand. And we sit in silence, as i fiddle with my fingers, waiting for Zoey's return.

Zoey:
    I go back to where we stood and notice them in the living room. "Oh, there you are!" I say, walking over amd sitting on the other side of Zaren. "What should we do?"

Zaren:
    "Maybe we should get to know more about Maripøsa."

Zoey:
   "Oh, yeah! Great idea."

A Q&A
-This will be telling you more info about Maripøsa ofcourse
(The resource of my questioms were my cousim so creds to her)

[Questions are all answered by Maripøsa herself]

1. Why were you in hell?
Maripøsa:
-I was in hell because my parents were sent here and then they decided to have me.

2. How was your life in hell?
Maripøsa:
    -My life in hell was okay. I had a lot of friends in hell. Though, my parents were never home due to work. But i escaped because the environment in hell got really bad. I couldn't save any of my friends in hell but I'm glad I have mew friends and a new life!

3. How did you get free?
Maripøsa:
     -Well, that's prettu difficult but to make it simple. In hell we have these pets called 'The Ends' and they can make portals that take you to any realm you want to go to. I had trained one of my own and used it to get here, but sadly i couldn't safe it either :(.

4. Why are you here?
Maripøsa:
    - I'm here because the environment in hell got worse than it already was. But, i like Earths environment better.

5. What is she?
Maripøsa:
    -I'm a demon, obviously! :>

6. What are your thoughts on being under rule by the devil?
Maripøsa:
    -Oh, i didn't really like it. Lucifer is a very mean and strict guy. But he's the top strongest demon, ofcourse, so no one ever gets him on his bad side. He is genuinely a nice guy, i would say.

7. Did you like it?
Maripøsa:
    -Not really, no. He was strict with the laws and such. Us teens were free,  but there was very few things we could do in the demon world. I only like it because of the friends that i had there.

8. Did you ever feel like escaping because of the devil?
Maripøsa:
  -Uh, no never. Well, yeah actually. I liked it when visitors would come to the demon world, but when Lucifer banned them i got mad at him.

9. Did you suffer working under the devil?
Maripøsa:
     -No, i didn't. I didn't work under him but my parents did and even though i saw them rarely, they would look sad whenever they got home because of their jobs.

10. How long have you beenon Earth?
Maripøsa:
    -Not long actually. I've only been on Earth for 1 (one) month.

<<And, thats it for the Q&A! See you on Sunday!!>>