Meeting 'her'

Author's note: i didnt have any other art of Maripøsa so, i just put a doodle i have of her for the picture but yeah. ENJOY!

Maripøsa's POV:
   I wander the forest as the sun rises looking for any rabbits to eat. I continue to look for a couple of minutes, being unable to find anything.
"..hm..i guess it's a squirrel for today" I say in a low voice, deciding i should eat a squirrel instead.
I then hear some rustling in the trees and I immediately look up to see a squirrel.
"Jackpot."
I climb the tree quickly and carefully, catching the squirrel in my left hand. I then put the squirrel in my mouth, letting my sharp fangs stab into it and killing it, and climb down the tree.
I land on the ground and take the squirrel out of my mouth, seeing that its dead and eventually i start eating it.

Zoey's POV:
   I wake up to the bird's chirping and the sun beaming in my eyes through the bedroom window.
"Ugh.." i sit up and grab my glasses off the nightstand, cleaning them, then putting them on. I noticed that my dog was laying in bed next to me sleeping, "oh..", i say in a low tone and getting out of bed, careful of not waking up my dog. Oh, my dog's name is Gizmo, yes like the gremlin. Then, i walk downstairs and to the kitchen noticing Zaren (my boyfriend).
"Oh, good morning honey!" I say, walking up behind him and hugging him.

Zaren's POV:
I stand in the kitchen, fixing breakfast for Zoey, but being quiet enough to make sure i don't wake her up. After i finish cooking, i go to wash my hands, disregarding the sound of small footsteps coming up behind me. Then, i hear Zoeys soft voice, "oh, good morning honey!", and then she comes up behind me, hugging me. I smile brightly,"good morning, love."

Maripøsa's POV:
I stumble out of the forest and i see a house in front of my eyes. "Hm...what is this.."
I go up to the door and grab the door handle, twisting it.
"Is it stuck..?"
I then knock on the door quietly.

Zoeys POV:
  I hear soft knocking on the front door. "Hm, I wonder who it is?" I then look up at Zaren.

Zaren:
I look down at Zoey. "I'll come with you to open the door."

Zoey:
I nod at Zaren and then walk towards the door, holding Zarens hand. I then open the door and see Maripøsa. "Oh..who are you?"

Zaren:
I look at Maripøsa and then at Zoey. "Do you know her?"

Zoey:
"No..i don't actually."

Maripøsa:
  I look at the mysterious short girl and the mysetrious tall man. Who are these people? I wonder to msyelf.
"..h- hi. My name is..Maripøsa" what is this feeling? Is this what humans call feeling nervous?

Zoey:
  I smile brightly at the red-skinned girl. "Hi! I'm Zoey! Do you have live with anyone?"

Maripøsa:
  Her name's Zoey. Oh, and she's so pretty! I smile backat her, but the smile quickly fading, as i put my hand up to my lips. Im happy? "No, i don't live with anyone.."

Zoey:
  "Great! You can live here with me!"

Zaren:
I tap Zoeys shoulder and whisper to her, "are you sure about this?"

Zoey:
  I look up at Zaren and nod, "yep! Im completely sure!" Then, looking back at Maripøsa. "Come on in!"

Maripøsa:
  "Oh..okay!" I walk into her house and see a dog. Hm, i could use more food. I go up to the dog and open my mouth wide, getting ready to bite into it.

Zoey:
What's she doing..? "Hey, we have food in the kitchen. We can serve you! Well, he can serve you." I smile, motioning to Zaren. "Come, we can sit at the table." I then let go of Zarens hand, grabbing Maripøsa's then taking her to the dining table.

Zaren:
  Oh gosh..i think to myself as i head to the kitchen fixing all three of us a plate.

Zoey:
  I pull out a chair for Maripøsa and sit across from her. "So, where are you from?"

Maripøsa:
  I sit down in the chair that she pulled out for me to sit in.
"Um...I'm from the demon world..uh, hell? As you humans would call it.."

Zoey:
  "Oh, interesting. That would explain the horns!" I smile at her.

Zaren:
  I sigh and bring the plates to the table and sit next to Zoey, giving them their plates.

>>Time skip<<

(After they've all eaten breakfast. Time is now 1:00pm)

Maripøsa:
   So, this is my home now huh. I think to myself as i rub the so called 'dogs' soft fur and I sit on the floor, watching the..'tv'?..yeah

Zoey:
I sit on the couch, cuddling with Zaren, as we watch a movie. (It can be any movie)
And Maripøsa sits on the floor, rubbing Berry.

Zaren:
I watch the movie, though its not very insteresting, as i think more about Maripøsa.

To be comtinued..

-Author's note: the next chapter might include some lemon. Throughout the whole book, actually, there will be a bit of lemon here and there. But i hope you enjoyed this chapter.  Bye byeee

[Word count: 893 words]