Kung Fu Panda OC (idk-)

Yes I'm guilty I avoided drawing the arms/hands, I apologise 😭

Name - Cinnamon

Nicknames - Cin, Pup, Fluff, Shorty

Age - 23? Idk just depends

Gender - female

Sexuality - bi

Species - wolf hybrid uwu

Personality - arrogant at times, not very serious about things, very loyal but has a hard time owning up to her mistakes, quick tempered, easily embarrassed which kinda makes her mad, very playful if she's in the mood or if it's with friends (she doesn't have many friends tho), very curious (too curious)

Occupation - thief! She has no job because she's part wolf, so she has to steal. She's really good at it too, very stealthy and almost never leaves evidence. She mostly only steals what she needs for survival, but sometimes it's too tempting..

Likes - shiny objects, food of almost any kind, being pet, her collar, being called cute, people thinking she's innocent, being good at things, scaring unsuspecting people just for fun

Dislikes - being caught, being called a mutt, mud, getting scared, being told she could do better (feels like she's being lectured)

Backstory - she was born in a small village that was raised by bandits. She was around 5 years old and hid in one of the bandits wagons, and raised as one once she was found out. Though most of the bandits there wanted her dead, one of the leaders took her in and raised her. She's very rebellious and not exactly careful in dangerous situations, relying on her luck to get out of most. She's very flexible and fast, and also very quiet because of her soft paws. She left the bandits once she turned 15 and tried to make a life for herself, but because there was obvious wolf in her, and was looked down upon because most wolves were bad, she couldn't find a decent paying job or even a home. So she turned to stealing, and has been ever since, until she gets caught...

-Chiccen_Noddle- pls tell me this is good I'm proud of myself