The first meeting.

At morning she wakes up with the sound of alarm she put a glance at her calendar it shows a date circle, she smirked and get up quickly to get ready to meet someone, after getting ready she come out for breakfast and then her mother ask her is she is going to meet daneen her best friend because it's her engagement day a very special day for her.then she took her car keys and left towards her place.

It was about 9 am he was in  gym when he get the call from Areesh that he is going to get engaged today and he have to be there on time.
In evening on engagement vanue a splendid ceremony is going on when he make his entry and all the girls rush to have a glimpse of him that make izzah eww type feeling that what type of that guy and make him ignore after engagement Areesh and daneen introduce them to each other and still she continues to ignore him that irks altamash that what she thinks of herself.
After that izzah was about to leave than she find out she actually lost her car keys and Areesh ask altamash who was about to leave drop izzah to her place and he says he will with a smile on his face that make izzah scare for a bit. on the way altamash iniate the discussion because he wanted to know whay she was ignoring him during the party but she said she was not interested to know someone like him ,the reputation he have that make altamash stop the and she look at him why he stop the car the car he point towards the outside that it's your place she hurriedly unbuckle her seat belt and about to leave then he get off the car and hand over her car keys that made her stunned but he quickly went back and she was thinking that what type of guy he was and he was thinking what she thinks of herself........