Bonding

WARNING-DEPRESSING TOPICS, READ AT YOU'RE OWN RISK

(Don't ask about the photo, I recently drew it and wanted to use it for something... so here it is.)

After Dib-thing left

Zim sat on the couch for a tad bit longer, while Gir was outside with mini moose doing... Gir things. Zim was thinking to himself about why Dib tried to reassure the small Irken earlier, but found himself wondering about what both Dib, and himself were now.

Enemies? No, I pulled a truce on him... Friends? Maybe...

"Computer!!!"

"Ugh, what?"

"Tell Zim what this, friendship thing is to humans. I need to know! I need IT!!!" Zim shouts as he confirms his thought on what they were.

"Finding results for, "Friendship"... Results found."

"Well? What is it?" Zim asks curiously, scooting to the edge of his couch in excitement, quickly forgetting about the call with his tallest.

"According to this human article, you only have to be kind and easy to get into conversations. Stick around them more, and soon a friendship will bond between the two people. Then there is love relationships, which come after friendship." The computer explained, summing it up to make his job easier.

"What is this, "love relationship" to these Filthy pig creatures?"

"You should just stick with friendship for right now." The computer exclaimed as a metal hand reaches down and hands Zim a book about love. "But if you insist on taking notes on love, here is a book for just that. Now leave me alone."

Zim takes the book and flips to a random page about kissing, scowling at what he just read and flung it across the room. "These Huumans are just as filthy as their home planet! Sharing saliva!" Zim shivers and hisses at the thought of it, then looks around the room, thinking to himself again.

Perhaps befriending the Dib-thing will make me feel better about myself... or help me blend in to this planet. I will do my all to make this plan work.

Zim got off the couch and headed down to his lab through the garbage can, as to slip into the computer room and research his new plan.

The following day

Zim was walking through the sea of kids, trying to get to his class, finally Zim made it through and slipped into the classroom and walking to his seat and sitting down.

Then he saw Dib-thing walk in and sit down in front of him, he saw Dib pull something out of his backpack and started working on it.

Zim wanted to talk about this "friendship" thing that the Computer mentioned, so Zim pulled out a piece of paper and started to write.

1st step-Be more nice to the Dib-Human

2nd step-Share "emotions" with Dib

3rd-uhhhh

Zim thought two things were enough, He was gonna try these things with Dib at when the hoomans consume something called "food".

Skip to lunch

Zim is trying to get away from the cafeteria, walking past many groups of people, squeezing in between them, searching for Dib.

Once Zim finally spotted Dib-thing he sat next to him, awkwardly looking away as he fiddles with his fingers.

Zim looked over to Dib and saw him working on some stuff, "Sooo....Dib-thing...uhhh...you don't look as ugly today" Zim said awkwardly.

Dib didn't say anything back but kept working on his paper, Zim tried to get his attention by swinging his hand in front of Dibs face.