⛈ XI ⛈

⛈ Grayson's pov ⛈

Me and Hillary were sitting down, in the movie theater, holding hands. She slowly rested her head on my shoulder, making me smile. I let her hand go as i wrapped mine around her, holding her close. We watched the movie together, enjoying eachothers company.

"I wish we could spend more time together.. it really sucks that y'all had to move.." she said sadly as she looked at me with a sad smile, making me put my hand on her cheek and peck her lips lightly.

"I know baby, me too. Dad said that in a few years, if i still want to, we can move back there, and i obviously said yes. I don't know in how many years tho..."

"It's fine baby, better later than never." she said, i was gonna say something til she opened her mouth, about to say something again "i want you to promise me something" she said seriously, in a sad tone.

"Sure, what is it?" i asked as i played with her hair gently, trying to comfort her.

"Promise we'll always be together, no matter what happens, or where we are" she looked at me with hope and sadness in her eyes.

"I promise." i said as i kissed her forehead. She smiled, and her eyes suddenly started to light up, she's so cute.

"Me too" she said and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed her forehead as we continued watching the movie.

~~~~~~

  The date with Hillary was... amazing. After we finished the movie we went to a really nice restaurant, she was just so happy, which made me happy. After all that, we went shopping, i bought her a very beautiful white dress, she looked incredible. I invited her to spend the night over but she told me she couldn't because she has work to do. I really miss cuddling with her, i miss waking up next to her every morning. It was quite painful to know i won't be able to do these as often anymore. But, she told me that, this weekend, she could sleep over at my house, it made me so happy. We'll get to spend so much time together.

Right now, i just got home, i quickly took my vans off and ran upstairs, in my room, expecting to see Ethan. I opened the door and saw there was no one. I was lowkey confused? I thought maybe hes hanging out with Cameron again or something so i put my backpack on my bed and walk to her room. I heard a movie playing right before going inside. I opened the door just to see Cameron sleeping, with her laptop playing some movie right next to her. I walk over to her n shake her lightly. She was a light sleeper, so it was easy to wake her up. And that was a good thing, except for the times where i accidentally wake her up n she starts yelling all kind of shits to me. She slowly rubbed her eyes and looked at the laptop, and then at me, with a confused look.

"What?" she said, in a sleepy voice. Making me roll my eyes. I was still mad at what she did a few hours ago.

"Where's Ethan" I asked immediately. Her confused face expression never going away.

"Ethan?... In your room...i guess?" she said as she was about to close her eyes and go back to sleep but i stopped her by shaking her shoulder slightly, making her sigh.

"He's not there Cameron, and you were the last person that talked to him since i left" I said, making her roll her eyes at me.

"I don't fucking know Grayson, it's 12am, maybe he's somewhere else in the house, and if he's not then he probably went outside, he's not forced to stay inside here and he's not your pet or something." she said, making me face palm immediately.

"I never said he's my pet, Cameron. I'm just worried, what if he's not coming back?"

"He will. Where can he even go anyways? Now let me sleep fucker." She said as she closed her laptop and covered herself with a big, fluffly blanket, not even being able to see her anymore because of it. I rolled my eyes again as i left the room and looked around the house for Ethan.

I've been looking for him inside the house for like 30 minutes already and now i realized it's no use since he clearly isn't here. I walked into my room and lied down in my bed. It was now 12:30 am. I have school tomorrow, i REALLY need to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

⛈ Ethan's Pov ⛈

I was currently walking around this town. And before you ask, yeah, i WOULD go back to my old house but like it's so far, and even as a ghost... i can say i'm pretty lazy. And either way Grayson and Cameron would be able to find me easily if they tried to, which i didn't really want to happen. I don't want to distract them from their daily activities, even if i'm literally just air, if that makes sense.. .

  I ended up going in some park that was close but not too close to Grayson's house. I sit on some bench and start looking at the stars. I used to do this everyday, i don't know why i stopped tho, probably cause i was always so stressed and it distracted me from doing the things i like doing. I noticed i started to fall asleep so i decided to get up and walk, in 5 minutes tho, i needed some rest before doing it. But it was too late, i was already asleep.

A/n
Heyyy i'm sorry i took so long to update BUT i finally got some inspiration n stuff and i'll probably post more often now. I know it's kinda short but i'll fix that i promise. I love yall😔✌🏻✨