⛈ IX ⛈

⛈ Ethan's pov ⛈

I was currently just talking with Grayson about random stuff. He told me about his girlfriend, showed me pics of her, even tho i already knew some stuff about her. He showed me some pictures of his old dogs, one of them named Buddy and one of them named Sophia, he told me they both died which made me kind of sad ngl. He told me his childhood stories and I did too. I told him about my life and we pretty much got to know eachother better, but i knew i had to leave soon and i knew there wasn't anything i could do about it. He honestly made me laugh for the first time in years and it actually felt good, and i don't really feel stuff.

"Also.." Grayson said as he looked at me, we were both sitting on his bed. "Do you wanna see some of my drawings? I haven't showed anyone these yet and I wanna know what you think?.."

"Yeah, sure!Of course." I said immediately said making both of us smile. He quickly went to his desk and took some folder and placed it on the bed as he sat down also. I looked at each drawing and all I could say was "Wow, these are amazing Grayson" I said and he smiled, I didn't expect these to be THIS good.

"Thank you" he said genuinely "I appreciate it"

"You are so talented to be honest. I can't even draw a straight circle"

"Maybe cause circles aren't straight?" He quickly covered his face in embarrassment and I laughed

"No sHit graYson" I said as he took his hands off his face, showing his tomato looking face, he was really red-

"I didn't expect U to blush this much-"

"I don't even wanna know how i look like right now but uHm-" I laughed and so he did

"Anyway, I finally decided to give your camera back" he told me, I didn't even realize he was holding it this whole entire time.

"Yay!thanks." I smiled immediately, too forced? fuck. But don't get me wrong tho, I want my camera back but.. I'd rather you know.. talk to someone instead? He's actually a nice guy but I know I'm probably annoying him and stuff so I'll just leave him alone.

He looked at me one last time and then looked at the camera as he put it down on the bed, he probably won't be able to see me anymore now. He stopped touching the camera and looked at me in confusion.

"U good?" I asked and waved my hand in front of him to see if he still sees me

"Why do I still see you?" He asked and I put my hand down.

"Oh I think it's cause you touched my camera first.. if that makes sense?"

"Probably, let's see if Cameron sees you too" He said as he walked to her room, me following him like some lost puppy. We went inside and Cameron looked at Grayson confused.

"What?" She quickly asked him

"Can you see him?" Grayson asked as he pointed at me

"See who?Ethan? No i don't see him, why?" She said as she put her phone down.

"Uh nothing bye"he said as he grabbed my arm gently and we both went to his room

"CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR DUDE, U LITERALLY LEFT IT 1 CENTIMETER OPENED" I heard Cameron say and I started laughing

"JESUS CAN'T YOU MOVE YOUR LAZY ASS TO DO IT?" Grayson said in an annoyed tone as I tried to stop laughing, silbing fights are so funny to me for some reason

"BUT YOU OPENED IT" Cameron yelled back

"BUT YOU'RE CLOSER TO IT" Grayson said, but this time Cameron didn't say anything, she just walked inside Grayson's room and looked at him like she was about to kill him or some shit-.

"ETHAN IF YOU'RE STILL HERE KNOW THAT GRAYSON STILL PLAYS WITH BARBIE DOL-" Grayson jumped on her as quickly as he could and covered her mouth with his hand.

"NO I FUCKING DON'T"

"YES YO-" He covered her mouth again and I started laughing even more which made Grayson blush

They both sat up, Grayson looked at Cameron with a death stare and Cameron was just trying not to laugh. "And that's what happens when you don't close the door, bAiLey" She laughed, and left, leaving the door one inch opened as she went to her room, closing her own door behind her. I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing, why did I find this so funny? Grayson looked at me, his face still looking like a whole ass tomato, he started laughing too, which just made me laugh more.

We both stopped laughing after a while, and without even realizing I was sitting next to Grayson on the bed again.

"Okay but... are you really playing with Barbie dolls?" I said as i looked at him, that cute blush appearing on his face again. I really need to stop calling him cute, because: 1. He has a girlfriend, 2. We didn't even talk for that long, 3. He's probably straight, 4. I dont know-.

"Well uhm" He said as he started scratching the back of his neck awkwardly"s-sometimes-, the last time I did it was one month ago tho"

"Ohh cause you don't like it anymore?"

"No, cause I lost them-" he covered his face in embarrassment yet again "that sounds even weirder"

"Nah not really tbh, I started playing with dolls too one month ago, I found em under some bed and I thought someone put them there cause they didn't want them anymore so I just took them in the attic and played with them"

"Wait, I used to hide my dolls there-"

"O-OHHH, i'm sorry I didn't kno-" he cut me off quickly

"No dont worry it's fine, we can play t-together one day if u want-"

"Sure-" I said. Wait.. does that mean he wants to see me again? Does that mean he wants to spend some of his time with me? The thought of it made me smile.

"What r u thinking about? SmiLin muCh I sEe". He laughed

"Nothing much really, I just smile at random times I guess" I giggled. Yeah im a liar and I'm probably too gay for Grayson Dolan but that's completely fine, right?

A/n

Yeah, yeah I finally posted after 5 years, I know this chapter is lowkey boringbut there will be better chapters coming I swear😔✨(i hope-)