Chapter 1

Radiant_Day excitedly waited for Albert to show up as he could hear the music bumping from the club. He made sure he was in his usual casual clothing and his hair was less messy. Benevolent had decided come with him since it would be dark soon. Civilians in the club are ordered to stay until Day which is fine with most of them. Radiant smiled as Albert was making his way towards him. The brown haired male was wearing a red shirt and dark jeans. His flamingo hat sat chillin' in his messy hair. "We're glad you made it [IDENTITY]Albert! I'm sure this club is going to be quite radiant" Radiant greeted as Albert gave a dry laugh, Benevolent day greeted him as well. "I'm sure it will be" Albert replied. The three walked into the club given the operatives of the door checked them first before letting them enter. The club wasn't too packed but seemed lively nonetheless as many people were dancing. Soft Strobelite flashed as bodies moved. Albert looked around in amazement at seeing a place so alive in the day's city. Radiant day laughed, already excited as he watched the civilians dance. Benevolent headed over to the bar in the corner to get a fruit smoothie. The two watched him go and radiant turned his attention back to Albert. "Wanna look around some more?!" Radiant shouted over the music, "Yeah sure!" Albert shouted back. Radiant day took Albert by the hand and led him around the club, showing off the bright dance floor and the DJ who was bouncing to the beat. Albert could see this used to be a warehouse until it was cleaned and patched up into a club. Radiant Day even took him upstairs to show beds where civilians could sleep. Soft neon signs hung outside of different rooms and lights were strung up inside. Albert smiled a little at this as they headed back down to the main part of the club. As they made it down to the dance floor a certain song began to play. Radiant Day gasped and cheered, "This is one of my favorite songs, will you dance with me please?" Radiant day's Hazel eyes bore into Albert's brown ones. "Sure" Albert replied, blushing as Radiant dragged him to the dance floor.

I ain't got time for you baby~

Radiant day smiled at Albert as he led the male into a dance. Albert did his best to follow along, the blush staying as he awkwardly danced.

Either you're mine or you're mine or not

Radiant day grabbed Albert's hand and twirled him into his arms. Albert squeaked as he found his back against Radiant's stomach. The operative smiled and laughed holding Albert.

Make up your mind sweet baby

Radiant un-spun him and dipped Albert down low bringing him back up as they gently smacked foreheads.

Right here right now is all we got!

"You're not too bad on your feet Albert!" Radiant's cheery voice said in his ear, Albert laughed nervously, "I guess I'm not". Radiant smiled as the two held a look with each other. "A little party never killed nobody~ so we gon' dance until we drop mm a little party never killed nobody~ right here right now is all we got~!" Albert heard the beat drop and next thing he knew was suddenly they were in the middle of the dance circle. Radiant day was keeping the beat pretty well as Albert danced awkwardly with him. "Aw c'mon Albert I know you have more radiant moves then that! Just let go!" Radiant said, trying to encourage him. Albert smiled and decided to let the music take over. He shook his hips and vibed with the music. Radiant day watched Albert move almost hypnotized. He laughed as Albert even did the flamingo. He joined in and danced until the song passed, the crowd around them cheering. Albert seemed to snap out of a trance, panting and began to laugh. Radiant day couldn't have been any happier than to hear Albert's laughter. The DJ began to play slow dancing in the dark and the two watched around them as civilians began to group into couples, some in threes and began to almost their partners into a waltz. Albert blushed harder seeing this, his cheeks almost bright red. Radiant day pulled Albert into him and began to sway. Albert froze up a bit and Radiant day laughed softly. "It's okay Albert it's just a slow dance" Albert nodded and slowly relaxed into Radiant's arms. 'But I don't want it to be just a slow dance' Albert thought. Radiant gave a soft sigh happier than he's ever been as he felt the world disappear. In this moment it felt like it was just him and Albert in a world of dreams. Albert felt the world around them slow and looked up into Radiant's eyes. He could see something in them that mirrored his own. Radiant day had a soft pink blush as he began to lean down, his heart pounding. Albert did his best to reach Radiant's lips since the male was a little taller than him. Their lips met together in a soft embrace. Albert closed his eyes as the two continued to sway, stuck in their own little world. Albert slowly pulled away, panting a little as Radiant day did the same. The slow music had ended and the dance floor went back to it's rowdiness. Radiant day led them away from the dance floor. "Let's go upstairs.." Radiant whispered, causing Albert's cheek to turn a dusty pink. Benevolent gave them a thumbs up as he went to the dance floor. Radiant led Albert back upstairs and sat down on one of the beds. Albert went over and sat beside him. "I'm really glad you came tonight.." Radiant said, "It was so good to feel so radiant after dealing with the darkness for so long.." Albert nodded, "I'm happy I came too.." The two looked at each other as Albert put his hand over Radiant's. Radiant smiled and held his hand. He laid down and playfully brought Albert down with him. The male face planted into his chest with a small "Oof". Radiant day held him in his arms as Albert fixed their position. The two cuddled in silence, Albert enjoying Radiant's heartbeat. Radiant kissed his forehead and they both began to doze off.

Author's note: let me know if you guys enjoyed this. This was my first time creating something like this.