They're Gone And Its Collapsing☽21☾

Start from the beginning

Isabel frowned and grabbed the bottle out of his hand and passed it to Andrew who started to drink some. "I'm gonna need some if there's gonna be more trouble today." He muttered to himself.

"Nik no drinking. That's not going to help," she said with a worried expression.

Elijah looked at his young brother with a stunned expression. "Elaborate." Isabel looked between her two parabatai's in concern, feeling their distress. "Have you dreamt of our father?" He asked.

"Go ahead, have a good laugh." Klaus said with a sigh following after.

"I can assure you there is no piece of this that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus," Elijah said with seriousness in his voice as Klaus, Isabel, and Andrew looked at him. "Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too."

"What?" He asked shocked.

"If you are also seeing him..." He stopped mid-thought when he noticed Genevieve enter Rousseau's. She caught his eye, and smiled. "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack?" He asked standing up.

Klaus looked over at Genevieve. "Well, then. What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone."

He and Eiljah continue to look at Genevieve as Klaus smiled and waved at her.

Isabel rolled her eyes at the red head before standing up with Andrew who downed whatever was left of his drink.

"Well good luck boys."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

It was late in the day as Isabel and Andrew sat on Francesca's front porch, waiting for Francesca and her bodyguard to return home.

"You know, I've missed seeing you everyday," Isabel told the boy.

"I've missed that too. But you know how they feel about vampires especially hybrids."

"Yeah." She spoke softly keeping her eyes out for the human. "Just wish it wasn't like that."

Soon after her last sentence they saw Francesca walking toward her house, her attention on her phone. When the Correa woman looked up to see the two she groaned, and tried to be polite.

"Ah. Isabel and Andrew, right? I'm guessing you're not here because you want to make a new friend?"

"We don't count terrorists as friends," Andrew told her, standing up with Isabel to face her.

Francesca chuckled, and turned to her bodyguard. "Wow. I've been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail, but "terrorist," that's new!"

"A human pulled up to our home in the Bayou on a motorcycle and blew himself up," Isabel said as she crossed her arms.

"I heard. Awful," Francesca said and held her hand out to her bodyguard, who handed her the keys to her house. "Goodnight!"

The human walked past Isabel and Andrew who looked at each other with an annoyed look as her bodyguard tried to escort them away. Isabel rolled her eyes at the man and took a step back before head butting the bodyguard and slamming his head into a birdbath, knocking him out. Andrew just gaped at Isabel for a moment not expecting her to hit him like that.