'Shut up Valentino! You have to ruin this girls life!'

'Ugh, why isn't she waking up?!'

Valentino continued to softly call out her name. He had learned it from the frantic screaming and name calling when she had fainted.

As he said her name once more, she had slowly opened her eyes.

They immediately snapped open when she realised the position she was in.

"Um...Uh...Chanel?"

Chanel began to squirm around in panic as she placed both hands on Valentinos chest pushing him up slightly.

"W-Who are you?! Why are you on top of me?! Where is-..."

"Calm down, will you?" Valentino immediately covered her mouth with his hand as he leaned closer to her face.

With a dark look in his eyes he spoke - "Are you going to stop shouting little miss?"

Chanel's eyes widened as she finally relaxed and stopped squirming as she nodded her head.

Valentino had let go of her mouth as he sat up and leaned backwards as Chanel began to also sit up and lean towards him.

They were now both sitting down.

'Shit.' Valentino began to get flustered as he looked at the petite girl that sat in front of him like an innocent little girl.

He quickly got up and was about to walk away until a hand gripped onto his much larger hand.

"How do you know my name? S-Sir?"

He smirked and leaned slightly closer making Chanel lean back a little only to cause Valentinos smirk to get bigger.

"People were calling out your name." He answered.

Catching a glimpse of the two girls that were watching them with jealously...He put his eyes back on the girl and lifted her hand that she held his in, he then leaned down and kissed her hand but he didn't get back up instead he lifted his head up and looked her with another smirk that was more sly.

"I'm Valentino M'Lady"

Chanel got flustered and her face burned up.

She wondered how she was 'Little miss' at first but is now his 'Lady.'

Valentino had chuckled as Chanel pulled her hand away from him and looked away to hide her red cheeks. Though Valentino had leaned back up and had caught her looking at him once more. He had winked at her and began to walk off leaving the flustered girl behind.

The two girls that watched the whole thing quickly scurried off into the kitchen. The looks on their face was absolutely priceless though, they were absolutely raging but why?

Valentino walked into the kitchen and told both families that Chanel had woken up.

They all went into the living room where Chanel was sitting on the couch all confused...

'Oops, It seems as if I left a little girl confused...Wait, Did I really just say that?'

Valentino started to laugh but then realised that everyone was looking him awkwardly.

He quickly stopped laughing and went back to his normal serious face.

Everyone was sitting down now,