Ha ha ha...

Ok wow. It's not big brain time here. I refuse to make excuses for slow updates, bit here's the facts. Schools been beating me over the head all semester. I foresee a good chance to write soon, but at the moment I can't let school down. I know I waste lots of time and could have written anyways, so that's no excuse. But that's what's been happening.

Sidenote, I was not at all ready for this. I think (key word think) that first chapter can set things in motion, but at the same time I am concerned that I have missed a detail or two. Or maybe that's just because the word count is 100 less than my goal. In any case, I need this plotline to stay straight, so I'm gonna start working out more details. I've got ideas going all the way from chapter 1 to chapter 7 already set, but they are messy and disconnected. Only one more planned point is ready before I'm skirting along, making things up. And with this task, I can't afford to do that's and have good results. I dearly apologize to everyone I've kept waiting.

This chapter will be deleted when the next chapter is written. No reason in leaving in A/Ns of this variety, they don't do anything, affirm anything, or add anything.

(No I'm not taking shots at writers, I'm staying how I'm making my stories.)