✔️Chapter 12: Time For Some TLC

Gear ^^^^(Pants as Black Leggings instead+CM Punk shirt over top)

TLC
Arena
Sunday
Backstage
Carrie's POV:

I finished tying my boot as I stood and grabbed a hair tye and put my hair in a high ponytail so it wouldn't get in my face.

Tonight I was going to war against the SHIELD.

Against the Architect Seth Rollins, the Powerhouse Roman Reigns and finally the Lunatic Dean Ambrose.

I was gonna get killed.

I felt a rush of emotions as I thought about my match and felt myself about to freak out when a knock at my door interrupted my thoughts.

I stood up and opened the door to be face to face with my opponents tonight, the SHIELD.

"Hey Carrie, can we come in? We need to talk about the match" Leati said and I nodded and slowly let them in.

I sat on the couch next to Leati and next to Rollins while Ambrose sat on the floor in front of us.

See I wasn't afraid of them as people, I was a little scared of what could occur while in the ring, while their in the zone.

"So honestly, how long has the change occurred? Vince told us about an hour ago you would be going in alone. What were you thinking Car?"

I rolled my eyes but couldn't contain my slight smirk "All week. He got injured and I refused to step out. Fight me boys"

Ambrose chuckled quietly as I winked at him.

Rollins chuckled as well and smirked at me as he ruffled my hair making me glare at him.

"I never introduced you guys. So he's Dean Ambrose, real name Jonathan Good from Ohio. And that ninja is Seth Rollins, real name Colby Lopez from Iowa. Guys, this is Carrie Johnson, from California and Florida" Leati said as I froze.

I froze at his words.

I turned to Colby so I faced him as he stared at me in confusion.

I stared into those chocolate brown eyes that I remember and I couldn't look away.

Jonathan spoke after a moment "Carrie.......you're wearing colored contacts aren't you?"

Leati and Colby looked confused as I turned to Jonathan and nodded.

"So it's true? I can see it. I can really see it even from far away" He guesses as I just nodded silently.

Leati had enough "What are you guys talking about?!"

Jonathan sent me a look as I shook my head and he just sighed "Nothing."

They all eventually left but Jonathan hung back and we both sat on the couch in silence for a moment.

"How doesn't he know? I mean you're story has been made famous for years now. How doesn't he realize you're his younger sister?" Jonathan questioned.

I shrugged "Honestly when I heard his name I almost instantly knew and then those familiar eyes and I felt like I was about to breakdown. How can I fight my brother tonight Jon?"