Chapter 2 - Class

~~~☆🌺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌺☆~~~

After getting himself ready for his class, Germany walked through the school halls, thinking to himself before he arrived at the classroom. He took a deep breath before walking inside.

The class had not started yet, but all the students were already there. One of which caught Germany's eye. This country was tall, wore a white and blue striped shirt and black Adidas pants. His flag was white, blue and red in horizontal stripes. Germany quietly took note of this country, then the other countries in the classroom. A few turned to look at him before going back to what they were previously doing.

Germany walked to an empty seat, two rows infront of the country that had caught his eye. He quietly placed the books that he needed on his table and nervously fixed his glasses. He stared up to the front of the class room while waiting for the teacher.

When the teacher finally entered, they announced that Germany was a new student, and asked him to introduce himself. This resulted in the German gulping anxiously before slowly standing up from his seat and walking to the front of the classroom, looking down nervously. Once he stood facing the other students, he introduced himself like he had been asked to. "H-hello.. I'm Germany like you k-know.. I like reading and w-writing..". He looked to the teacher afterwards. The teacher gave him a nod and a supportive smile, which made Germany smile a little in return. He then walked back to his seat, feeling the eyes of the other students following him. He sat down, removing his glasses and then rubbing his eyes a little before fixing his glasses again.

♡Lazy Time Skip Brought To You By Potatoes♡

At the end of class, the teacher had asked to talk to him while the other students left. When they had finished talking, Germany went back to his desk to take his books. There was a note..? He curiously picked up the note and read it. It read 'Meet me at lunch in the library, near the back wall'. Germany blinked a little, surprised. Maybe someone wanted to become his friend? He smiles a little, then picked up his books before heading to his next class.

~~~☆🌺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌺☆~~~

Hey there! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter :o

Also, for my choice of music, it doesn't particularly have something to do with the chapters but i thought it would be nice to listen to some music while reading ÚwÙ

Words: 382