September 20, 2018.

Start from the beginning

He gave me a sideward look, that gave me Aladdin vibes, "I know that." He said, taking out the things for breakfast, I moved to the breakfast bar, sat down and watched him.

He started cooking as he started to sing in Arabic, at first I was confused, but I realized what song he was singing, it was 'Truly Madly Deeply' from Savage Garden.

I joined in, in English, of course.

"I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do

I will be strong, I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning.

A reason for living. A deeper meaning.

I want to stand with you on a mountain.

I want to bathe with you in the sea.

I want to lay like this forever.

Until the sky falls down on me."

He looked at me, smiling, "Yeah, that song. You understood it?"

"I understood the tone." I explained to him, "I used to love that song when I was growing up." I rested my arms on the island, watching him start cooking.

He nodded, "Same, it's a good song."

"I always wanted that song to play when I walk out when I get married." I murmured, smiling softly as I looked down, "Never really said that out loud before... In whole honesty I never really thought of I'd get the chance to ever think of getting married.... The only guy I ever been with seriously was Ron."

He glanced at me, his eyes boring into mine, "That would be a great song. I want that one song from Shania Twain to be my first dance with my wife, I forget the name and like you, I never really thought of getting married, acting was my wife for years." He shrugged slightly, looking at me.

"'You're Still The One'?" I asked him, then I hummed the tune softly.

He smiled, nodding, "yeah, that one."

"That is my song I want to dance with my husband." I said softly, blushing.

He cleared his throat then licked his lips, going back to cooking, I smiled softly as I watched, sipping my coffee.

He handed my plate of a mushroom omelet in front of me with a fork, "Enjoy." he sat next to me, putting his feet on my chair's footrest, "Do you have enough clothes?" He asked taking a bite of his omelet, I shook my head, "Not really, I need more jeans. Maybe a few dresses for events."

He swallowed his bite, "And maybe some more pajamas..." He eyed me in his button-down shirt and smirked at me, "So we should go shopping after we get done eating." I nodded at him, "Yeah."

He kissed my cheek softly, "My treat, as you are my girlfriend now."

I leaned in and smiled softly, "And you are my boyfriend."

-

Mena Massoud's POV.

"Here, try this dress." I handed Nichole an all-black dress in her size that she told me, "It'll be a simple dress for dates." She took it and kissed my cheek then walked to the dressing room.

I sighed as I sat back down with K and B, my bodyguards, B looked at me, "You are wiped already, boy." K shook his head, laughing at me.

I eyed the bodyguards, 'No, I just want her happy while we are in Europe."