Part 2 special part

Hello
This is part two and the last one so that we can countinue with the normal story
so how your day been I hope it was amazing because like an amazing person you are you need all good thing to be with you 😊
Lol
Now then let's . . . .
~!BEGIN!~

Deku-hey

Narrators pov*
They all then had a good chat about what they were going to do. So they planned where they should go first. They had agreed on too first go on the boats that are around the lake which was perfect since there was a total of six of you and six seats in each boat. The girl sat next to each other while one of the girls had to sit next to todoroki and deku. The girls played rock paper and scissors. As they played the girl with purple said that she will sit next to them cause to her it was not a big deal.  They all sat down and they all slowly felt the boat move into the water. The girls wanted to get to know each other a bit more for the rest of the days before they had to spread apart so then Midoriya had to go first.

Deku- ok first um not to be rude or anything but who are u?
Then Midoriya pointed over to the purple haired girl.

Purple haired girl- oh- um I'm korhu, korhu sato
Then she handed a hand to midorya.

Deku- I have never seen you around here.

Korhu- well . . Um I have been home schooled for a while and been in private schools so I never really been in a school with many people. And which I live near here so one day I was just doing gardening stuff outside when I see Asui out side, she need help with some packing so I went and gave her a hand and well after that we became friends and she had showed me some of hers.

Todoroki- seem interesting

After that they had all learned more about each other and excepted the newbie. After the amazing ride they soon went to another which was a fair is wheel. Since you only had to have two people sit together uraraka sat with Mina and asui and korhu sat together while leaving izuku with todoroki siting together.

They all got in line but a lady need help with reaching a prize that she wanted but could not reach to izuku went over and gave her a hand and when izuku soon returned the girls already had gone on and a couple so izuku and todoroki sat but not with the girl but apart with a person in between them. In the ride izuku was amazed by the view he was seeing while todoroki was looking over to see izuku face then izuku turned and then they were both staring into each other's eyes. As then izuku face had gone red like a color of a tomatoes skin while leaving todoroki with a light blush on both of his cheeks. The rest of the ride was kinda different but it was still calm the ride suddenly came to a stop but todoroki and izuku were still on the top. Speaker turns on "um hello to the riders on the fairest wheel the ride has come to a stop for a while but soon will be on about 30 min. Thank you" speaker goes off. Todoroki was just staring until he had asked a weird question to izuku.

Todoroki- midorya

Izuku- yes todoroki-Kun?

Todoroki- may I hold your hand?

Izuku then blushed at the comment but then he had gave a sure to todoroki. Izuku was not sweating like he should have been but he was more calmer about the problem about the ride.
Then as they were about to start talking to each other the speaker come on "we apologize for this problem that has been caused now the ride may now restart again thank you for your waiting" then the speaker goes off.
As the ride started to go on it was time for the little group to got to the next ride but as they all looked at their phones and watches it was time to go to eat somewhere. They walked to the food
Stands and found Ramon soup. After that they had gotten to see how big the line was but still had got in it. All the girl had saw a cute puppy walk by but it only walked to korhu but why? It was because the dog had a owner and it was korhu's dog.