"What game?"

"I don't know, there's not much I can do right now."

"How about we play the question game? It can help us get to know each other, and I think it's fun."

"Okay how do you play?"

"It's simple you just ask a question you want to know about me and I do the same." I explain.

"Okay you go first." He says. I think.

"We can start with an easy one. What's your favorite food?"

"I don't know. Maybe pizza, or chocolate pudding." He says enthusiastically. I giggle.

"Okay. Your turn to ask me a question."

"Okay, what's your favorite color?" He asks.

"Yellow or light blue." I answer. "What did you want to be when you grew up?"

"I'm not really sure. I haven't thought about it that much. Maybe, a cop like my dad."

I nod my head. He takes a long time to ask a question. "It's your turn." I say. He nods his head.

"I know. I just don't know if I should ask this question."

"Go ahead."

"Why is your dad so old?" He asks. Why is that a bad question. I laugh.

"I don't know. I guess I was just a surprise." I say and laugh he laughs with me. We hear a chuckle from the door.

We look over and my dad and his mom are standing in the doorway. Lori walks over to the bed.

"I think Beth needed your help or something Mackenzie." Daddy told me.

"Okay, bye Carl." I say and I wave. Him and Lori wave back at me. I run into the kitchen, where Beth is washing dishes.

"What do ya need Beth?" I ask her.

"I need you to take Rick, and Shane's clean laundry out to them." She says. Pointing over to a small basket filled with the clothes they arrived in and even the clothes Lori arrived in.

    "Okay, where are they?" I ask, after nodding my head.

    "I think Rick and Shane are both outside. I would say just give them to Lori, but she's with her son." She answers me.

    "Okay." I say then walk outside. I see Rick and Shane over by the RV together. I walk over to them. When I get there they stop their conversation and look to me.

    "Hey here are your clothes sir." I say to Rick handing the basket to him. I chose to give it to him because I don't know if I like Shane, he's scary.

    "Thank you. But, just call me Rick." Rick says to me. I nod my head and give him a small smile. I look to Shane and he just gives me a small smile and nods his thanks. "How was Carl?" Rick asks me bringing my attention back to him.

   "He was fine. He woke up. We talked." I say. Rick nods his head and smiles.

    "Is he still awake?" He asks.

    "He was when I left, but I'm pretty sure Lori and dad told him to rest up some more." I say and Rick nods his head again.

    Suddenly we hear Andrea scream "Walker!" Rick and Shane turn to her and then where she was looking. Andrea aims her gun.

    "Just the one?" Rick asks.

    "Bet I can nail it from here." Andrea says. Rick shakes his head.

    "No, no Andrea put the gun down." He says to her.

    "You best let us handle this." Shane tells her grabbing his gun walking in the direction of the walker.

    "Shane hold up, Hershel wants to deal with walkers." Rick tries to stop Shane.

    "What for man? We got it covered." Shane says then starts running. Glenn and t-dog follow. Rick shakes his head and turns to Andrea.

    "Andrea don't." He says then runs after the other men. I stay in my spot.

    They get to the walker. Rick is pointing his gun, but then lowers it. They aren't killing the walker. It kind of looks like they are talking to it though. It's not a walker.

Bam!

What happened! I think y'all know though. Carl and Mackenzie had their first conversation! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post as much lately I'm trying my best.💕
Did you like Andrea in the show? If so or if not why?😁
Thx for reading and if you like this story pls share with your friends, Vote, and comment thank you!❤️✌️