"This mystery organization seems to look like warriors, in the pictures that were sent out. The world is simple to warriors, help those in need of help, and cut down those who are causing havoc. All of this, snobby people and council sessions that don't seem to accomplish anything, I don't think that warriors would be able to stand them. But even they understand that the world is more complex than that. So they decided to cut out the middle man, and take action themselves, without the meetings and mindless banter." Selena explained. Biana processed everything Selena was saying.

"You are pretty smart, huh Selena?" Biana complimented, smirking.

"Oh, yeah, I get that a lot," Selena said warmly. The two made comfortable banter, waiting for the night to be over. Biana, Keefe, and Tam have seen no action by the Neverseen.

"What are you and your friends looking for?" Selena asked, peeking up behind Biana.

"Uh, well... It's hard to explain-" A loud shudder echoed through the Gala, people looking around worriedly.

"Ma-Selena!" Someone cried out, getting Selena's attention. He was a well-built tan man, with steely blue eyes with black hair and an interesting design under his right eye.

"What is it?" Selena asked quickly.

"Liliana is missing, and..."

"Neverseen?" Selena asked, but the man shook his head.

"Mirthless." The man breathed. Biana looked at Selena curiously before it came to her.

"You are one of them..." Biana breathed, but Selena paid her no attention.

"Get everyone either underground or as far away from here as possible, make the race leaders your priority!" Selena said, following the man.

"Wait-"

"Do it!" The man yelled, both of them pushing through the now screaming crowds as the reception hall groaned and shuddered once again. Suddenly, an ungodly screech sounded from outside, the three frozen in their spots.

"Maybe we should listen to them," Keefe said nervously.

Sophie POV- 1 hour earlier

Sophie walked side by side to the Lith leader. The Lith were divided into multiple different tribes, but Sun was from one of the biggest tribes in the Lith population, so his tribe was the one representing the Lith at the dinner tonight. Sophie glanced at the chieftain through her blindfold. The Chief had short cropped bright red hair, cat ears sprouting from their head, complimenting their green eyes and tan skin.

"Pardon me, but why do you seem so familiar?" Sophie asked as they walked towards the Gala. The Chief stared at Sophie and pondered before their face lighting up.

"You may have met my sister, Reese; she owns the-"

"Lith's Livery, right?" Sophie finished for them. The chieftain laughed and nodded.