*°request°* pt. 2

_____________________________
Request by :
@-bloodlust
_____________________________

Third Person pov

It's been about two-ish months since everybody's been back at Hogwarts for a new school year or are just starting. Y/N told Annie what was going on in her head one night while they were roaming around the castle and it excited Annie. Somebody's hopefully finally going to be in a relationship in the friend group.

It was around three in the morning, Tom was roaming around the school looking for students out of bed and Y/N was roaming around the school looking for something to eat. Y/N could hear somebody walking closer to her which excited her.

Finally, something to eat.

As the person was a few feet away she went up to them and grabbed them noticing that it was a boy, but they tried getting her off of them.

"Relax, this won't hurt a bit." She turned the boy around so that she could see them just to see that it was Tom who wasn't looking happy at all.

Y/N quickly let go of him and sped off which surprised Tom yet intrigued him even more.

She's something else, literally.

~

For the past few weeks Tom has been secretly spying on Y/N. Half of the time he didn't realize he was following her until a professor or a student stopped him. Y/N noticed somebody following her and soon found out that it was Tom, all she wanted to do at this point was get away from him because of the incident.

It was the weekend and students were at Hogsmead except for a few students including Tom and Y/N. Y/N were walking around the castle once again and Tom obviously spotted her since he was heading to his spot. Tom quickly began following Y/N and somehow cornered her with her help.

"You're sneaky." He said as he turned her around.

"And you're not." She smirked.

"What do you want?" She asked as they just looked at each other for a bit.

Tom didn't really know what he wanted with Y/N, he was just intrigued by her.

"You intrigue me."

"Join the crowd." She tried getting away from him, but he pushed her back to the wall which she wasn't fond of so she slammed him into the wall a bit rougher than she expected.

Tom narrowed his eyes at Y/N and pushed her off of him.

"Don't." She said and ran off just like she did a few weeks ago.

What's she hiding?

Why does she run off like that?

How's she so strong?

I want to know everything about her.

Those were the four things that kept Tom up at night. Y/N was a mystery. She looked exactly like Melinda Joy, she was very intimidating, she was 'dark' so to speak, she only had four friends that she talked to, she was quiet, and she was secretive.

As the months went on students kept ending up at the hospital wing and leaving with a bandage around there necks, some never made it out of the hospital wing or just went missing which spooked a lot of people at the school. Tom had a feeling that Y/N and her friends were behind it all considering they were the 'new' kids and nobody knew them except for the teachers. He also had a feeling that it was Y/N and her friends because of what she tried doing to him.

"Yous can't keep doing this, Lukas!" Dumbledore hissed in an empty classroom to Lukas.

Dumbledore knew what Y/N and them were, he didn't even want them coming back to school, but Dippet wanted to give them another chance. Dumbledore has been keeping an annoyingly close watch on the five which Lukas wasn't fond about so he decided to 'meet' Dumbledore in an empty classroom.

"It was never a problem before." Lukas simply said.

"They're's five of you now and students keep disappearing! Everyone's worried!" Lukas' smirk grew bigger at that.

"They're fine. We're taking great care of them."

"They're alive?"

"So many questions."

"Lukas! Lukas! C'mon! Please!" Franny yelled as she walked down the hallway searching for her friend.

Lukas exited the classroom and looked at Franny who was worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Y/N turned it off."

The two ran off leaving Dumbledore in the classroom coming up with some way to get them to leave. On the other side of the castle Y/N was making her way to the girls bathroom right behind of Tom who was also heading there. Y/N followed him all the way down to his spot which slightly surprised Y/N. She didn't know of this spot and she didn't think that it would be Tom's spot.

"Why are you following me?" Tom asked as he turned around to watch Y/N walk to him.

"Because you intrigue me." She smirked as she continued walking over to him.

"Yeah?"

"Most definitely." She smiled as she stood right in front of him.

He narrowed his eyes at her considering a few days ago she rejected him.

"How about we get to know each other?" She asked as she stepped closer to him.

"Talking." He said causing her smirk to grow.

"Talking sounds fun."

She grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to her which shocked him so he slightly pushed her away which she noticed.

"Let's talk, Tom." She said making him nod.

She grabbed his waist again and he slightly grabbed her shoulders pulling her closer to him.

"How about we go somewhere a little more comfier, a little more private? How's that sound?"

"For what?"

"So we can talk comfortably." He nodded and followed her to the Room of Requirement. He knew what she was doing to him, but he couldn't really do anything. It was like he was in a trance so to speak. She was going to do something more than likely bad to him and he didn't even care. Well he cared, yet he didn't.

"We could've went to the common room." Tom spoke as they went into the Room of Requirement.

"We don't want anybody hearing our conversation, Tom." Y/N said as she let go of Tom's hand and went towards the bed with Tom still following her.

"What do you want with me?"

"I want to get to know you. You said I intrigue you so I assumed you wanted to get to know me. Don't tell me you don't want to." She pouted.

"I do, but not like this."

"What's so wrong with the Room of Requirement?" Y/N asked as she looked up at him.

"There's a bed, that's it." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Do you want to get to know me or not? Because now's your chance!"

"Fine, yes, I'd love to get to know you, Y/N." She smiled and patted the seat beside of her.

"We have a lot to talk about." She said as he sat beside of her.

"I guess we do."

{an: I think this ones the worst part, but we still have one more part so who knows lol
also the smut in this is horrible I apologize in advance}