Chapter 4

Demetry was walking down the hall when he bumped into Ron and Harry talking. Apparently the reason Professor McGonagall had come to get Harry was to make him the new seeker for the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"Oh, go on, Harry, Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" Ron says as the three boys pass an outdoor courtyard with people studying, Hermione being one of them.

She jumps up from her work after hearing the word quidditch and starts walking with them.

"It's true Harry, you should be more excited as a first year making the team." Demetry shared his input on the matter.

"But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?" Harry says doubtful.

"You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." The three boys looks at Hermione questioningly before she gestures for them to follow her.

They soon approach a trophy case. Hermione points at a plaque of Quidditch players from years past. One lists Harry's father as a Seeker.

"Whoa. Harry, you never told me your father was a Seeker, too." Ron stated excitedly as he read the plaque.

"I-I didn't know." Harry stuttered as he stared in awe at his fathers name.

Demetry seemed to zone out as he also saw a familiar name on the plaque. Leodora Dragonheart, head chaser of the team. He questioned the last name.

'Why does that say Dragonheart?' He pondered as he stared at the name, the mumblings of his friends failing to reach his ears.

Were his parents married that young? Could the school have changed her name after she got married? It just didn't make sense. Now that he thought about it, he didn't actually know his mothers maiden name. Its as if that part of her life was erased somehow.

"Demetry!"

Demetry turned to see Hermione looking at him. He looked down and realized she was holding his hand. She quickly let go before shaking off the blush from her cheeks, leaving him slightly confused.

"That's your mother isn't it?" Hermione asked after regaining her composure.

"Yeah, but the last name is." Demetry stopped himself as he didn't know how to finish his sentence. The last name is what? Wrong? Misplaced? Is there even a chance that its correct and his parents are . . .

"Demetry?" Hermione asked once again, clenching his hand without a blush this time as she realized that was the way to get to him.

Demetry blinked while looking at her before turning his head to see Ron and Harry were also looking at him worriedly.

"Come on, we should head back to our dorms." Demetry said as he lead the way to the staircase.

Hermione still looked curious while Harry and Ron simply shrugged their shoulders and went on to their previous conversation.

"I'm telling ya, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." Ron said as the four made there way to a second staircase that usually led the the Gryffindor common room.

"Who doesn't?" Harry stated as he recalled the whole wizard world apparently knowing all about him.

The staircase shakes slightly and begins to move, forcing the first years to quickly grab on to the railings for support.

"Ahh!" Ron yells slightly scared.

"What's happening?" Harry asks.

"The staircases change, remember?" Demetry simply nodded as Hermione had beat him to the explanation.