Venice Brooks: Are You Saying I'm No Fun?

I got home at about... I don't know... 10:55 pm? Well, that's the time when I checked my watch at the gate of our house. I went out of my car which is a Dodge Charger that's black with two white stripes on top. I mean, my car may be muscle, but, who wouldn't love it?

Once I got in the house, I went straight to my (our) room. I did not really look around who or what my sisters were doing because I'm so tired... I mean, who wouldn't be tired if they spent their time doing research on history? Especially Greek and Roman!

I woke up to two people talking, or more like arguing about something I don't really want to know...

I get up, I just got up, I'm telling you! They bombard me with a question! Sisters they are!

"Venice! Combat boots are better than stilettos, right?" Venus said, with a playful tone.

"No way! Tell her stilettos are the BOMB! C'mon Venice!" Valentine said, with an aggravated tone may I add.

"You know what? I'm not even going to ask..." I said, then stuck my tongue out at both of them. They laughed at the same time, then bam! The arguing starts with jinxes and I-was-first's. I swear, I don't get it... I mean, sure all of us are close but, you know, I'm the most quiet. Wondering why I did not argue with them? Because I haven't ate yet! I haven't! Well... I did just wake up, didn't I? Gosh, there goes my common sense! But I swear, if it's the three of us arguing, you better not butt in, you're going to be included in it too, and that's going to be dangerous... I mean it! And I'm never quiet after I eat.

I went down the stairs to get cereal. Our parent's aren't home anymore. They rarely are. But, whenever they are home, they always make it up to us by being with us, like those parent-children bonding whatevers. Once I saw my favorite cereal, I poured it in the bowl. Where else will I put it anyways? Why am I telling you this stuff? Ok, back to my food. I poured milk in and started eating. Once I saw it was 10:29 am, I drank the milk and put the bowl in the sink.

I went upstairs to our room to see my sisters on their phones. My gosh, and I thought I was anti-social! I went to go in my walk-in closet and got a black tank top, black jeggings, a black and white flannel and lastly, my all white high cut converse. I really like black, but then, that's Venus' style, I'm more on gray, I just feel like wearing black today.

I went into the bathroom connected to our room and started the shower. I don't want to go on detail on how I shower, gosh, why? Just, wait for 15 minutes.

...

Ok, I'm done. I am now drying my hair. With what? A hair dryer? Nope, just my towel. Why am I saying these to you guys? Ugh. I give up when it comes to detail. I am now heading out, with my keys and backpack in hand, to a local Starbucks, which is, approximately, 200 meters away. Since it's still kind of chilly outside, I find it fitting to wear a flannel, I mean, who wouldn't?

Once I entered Starbucks, I ordered my usually. A venti sized vanilla frappe. I'm pretty lame, I know, sue me! I went and sat on one of the couches and instantly fill up all the other seats around me, except the one in front of me, so no one will get a seat beside me. Selfish, I know. I started up my laptop and plugged in my earphones in my laptop. I think you're wondering where I got this stuff, but if you're not, then I'm not explaining anymore. I went to YouTube and watched music videos. I started on doing my essay on Biology about the Nervous System.

After an hour or so, I saw somebody sitting in front of me. I looked up and saw beautiful bright green eyes staring back at me. I saw his lips moving so I removed both my earphones.

"I beg your pardon?" I said.

"Wow, you're polite. Never thought there were still people like that." He said. This complete stranger is seriously attractive, I mean it! Just by his smile I ca-